What's new

Did you get a brush for Christmas?

Did you get a brush for Christmas? I did!
SWMBO gave me a Savile Row Natural Horn (handle) 24mm silvertip brush. I won't shave till tomorrow, but I did a test lather today. Absurdly soft tips. There is no break-in period at all for this brush. And the handle is an especially beautiful specimen, in my completely objective opinion. (I can't figure out how to rotate the pic - sorry)

Merry Christmas!

$IMG_0176[1].jpg

Very nice. I like the shape if that handle. What other brushes do you have to compare it to? I just got myself M&F and Rooney 2-bands, and they're crazy soft.

I also received a Savile Row. Model 3322. It is as soft as my Thater but with slightly less backbone. Fantastic brush!

I also received a Semogue SOC boar with a cherry handle.

Yes!!! I must have been good! A Kent BK 12 brush. I like big brushes as my recent purchase of the Ras120 restored Adoration brush is big. The Kent barely squeaks by a couple badger hairs bigger. If the Adoration is any indication of the volume of lather the Kent is going to be epic! I love lather and the more the better.

Attachments

• $uploadfromtaptalk1388006625537.jpg
    $uploadfromtaptalk1388006625537.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 226
Did you get a brush for Christmas? I did!
SWMBO gave me a Savile Row Natural Horn (handle) 24mm silvertip brush. I won't shave till tomorrow, but I did a test lather today. Absurdly soft tips. There is no break-in period at all for this brush. And the handle is an especially beautiful specimen, in my completely objective opinion. (I can't figure out how to rotate the pic - sorry)

Merry Christmas!

View attachment 396482

That's a beautiful brush by the way. Beautiful knot and handle. Nice size. You will enjoy it.

Technically I received the Amici from my wife. I opened/used it when it arrived a few weeks ago (with her blessing of course).

No, but I got a bag of coffee, a chocolate bar, Payday candy bars for deployment and a 9 pack of Beers of the World from World Market.

I got my first Semogue (believe it or not); It's a 1305, which to me is the brush you almost have to own if you own a Semogue. She picked it, after seeing me scoping it out on here and multiple other places. First shave with it is tonight!

Top Bottom