What's new

Did Superman use Clubman?

$haircutL.jpg

Clubman for sure.. but I always thought he looked like he kept the Vitalis folks in business.

Superman at the hair tonic counter:

"Do you have something that will keep my hair in place while I leap tall buildings in a single bound?"

"Yes sir," replied the clerk, "and it's recently been reformulated to hold your hair in place during supersonic flight!"

Great story! Glad you've rediscovered the world of the DE razor. I absolutely LOVE shaving now since I picked up on it in early December. I now shave EVERY DAY with a smile on my face. I formerly hated shaving, but now it's often the highlight of my day.

For as long as I can remember, shaving meant irritation. First via a Gillette Adjustable and then with various disposables. If I had in the earlier days bothered to zero in on a double edge razor more suitable for my face, I would have avoided much trouble. Not having good information as is found on this website, I just assumed that an adjustable razor provided all the possible variations any razor is capable of.

As I mentioned elsewhere, I spent some time recently trying to zero in on the right razor for my face, and got very lucky the first time around with the RazoRock Mission. It shaves me so well, I'm resistant to try anything else, but if I could improve on it, I would prefer to have a twist to open style. I've read that the RazoRock TTO is a bit more aggressive and I'm not sure I need that.

With the 3-piece Mission I'm now using, I think it will be just a matter of time before I simultaneously slice both my index finger and thumb to their respective bones while tightening or loosening the head. I've taken to holding the head with a towel to avoid that---which makes that fellow I see in the mirror appear to be a worrisome sort.

$SUPCOL34M.jpg

Superman Cologne By CEP for Men

Does anyone know if this is the stuff you spray on to get Super powers like x-ray vision, invulnerability, and Gravimetric Field (Flight)?

If so, how long does it last?

Top Bottom