What's new

Did I waste my money?

I look at the cheap straights on e bay uk, 99p but around 5 pound p & p, and thats what they must be worth=6 pound, let us know how it goes.

I have never heard of that brand. which that alone would make me leery. Also there's usually a close correlation between price and quality. you generally get what you pay for.

My Bill ellis restoration CD says to never buy that brand. You won't ever get a shave ready edge or something to that effect.

Last edited:
Yeah, that postage looks to be ~ $1.05 more than the small, priority mail flat rate boxes really are. In all, you spent ~$1.06 too much. Hopefully you'll recover. :lol:

Slash McCoy

I freehand dog rockets
My Bill ellis restoration CD says to never buy that brand. You won't ever get a shave ready edge or something to that effect.

That's kind of what I figured. Is that a Pakistani blade? And I guess Selective is in that same usability category?

In short, You got something for your money, I will guarentee you that :thumbup:

However, When the P&H is more then the actual product's selling worth, it sorta implies that the product isn't exactly the best in regards to the quality :thumbdown

But yeah, Like the man says, You Get What You Pay For :thumbup1:

I have one. I use it to open the boxes my other razors come in. No joke. I bought it just to see if Pakistan Made razors were as horrible as rumored. They are.

Top Bottom