What's new

Did Gillette change the scent of regular Foamy too?

@Juanmosey just a quick follow up. I’ve ordered some foamy online and got 2 old and 2 new.

Yes, it is a lot different and stronger, but when I smelled it I quickly thought “I have a fragrance exactly like that”. But I didn’t figure it out immediately.

I had the wife smell it. She said the same.

I finally went and started testing all my fragrances and bam!

IT IS EXACTLY MONT BLANC LEGEND EAU DE TOILET!

And I mean exactly! So for you out there that maybe enjoy that one, grab yourself a can while they are out there.

I like the old one better, but I’m not repulsed by this.

IMG_6455.jpeg

Chandu

I Waxed The Badger.
@Juanmosey just a quick follow up. I’ve ordered some foamy online and got 2 old and 2 new.

Yes, it is a lot different and stronger, but when I smelled it I quickly thought “I have a fragrance exactly like that”. But I didn’t figure it out immediately.

I had the wife smell it. She said the same.

I finally went and started testing all my fragrances and bam!

IT IS EXACTLY MONT BLANC LEGEND EAU DE TOILET!

And I mean exactly! So for you out there that maybe enjoy that one, grab yourself a can while they are out there.

I like the old one better, but I’m not repulsed by this.

View attachment 1774396
Which version of Foamy smells like this, Menthol or Sensitive?

Which version of Foamy smells like this, Menthol or Sensitive?
Actually Gillette changed all 3, including menthol.

But my test was done with the regular, red can. The sensitive is reported to have the same “new scent”, just a little lighter.

My wife was impressed too as the scent was an exact copy of Mont Blanc legend EDT.

I’ve bought a new designed can of the menthol thinking it would be the old scent. Gillette changed the can design here in Brazil. To my surprise it was the Mont Blanc “new” scent with the added menthol.

The serial number is 3080 so I expect it to return to the old scent after the 3191, even with this new can style.

IMG_6457.jpeg

Top Bottom