What's new

Did anyone pre-order the new Fine Accoutrements Bay Rum Aftershave?

There was a 15% discount offered. I was hoping for the 30% discount that's offered at year end considering current the USA inflation eating into our disposable savings and a greater possibility for more internet chatter if it's really good!

Yes. Received on Wed and used yesterday (Thu). I find it to be an excellent Bay Rum! I would call it a middle of the road BR. Not too overwhelmed by any one scent. It is also a typical Fine aftershave...goes on light and refreshing, slight menthol, and scent lasts fairly long. Not overpowering, just a nice, close to the wearer, BR scent.

I know there are some serious Bay Rum aficionados on this site, and they could probably do a better job critiquing and describing.

Yes. Received on Wed and used yesterday (Thu). I find it to be an excellent Bay Rum! I would call it a middle of the road BR. Not too overwhelmed by any one scent. It is also a typical Fine aftershave...goes on light and refreshing, slight menthol, and scent lasts fairly long. Not overpowering, just a nice, close to the wearer, BR scent.

I know there are some serious Bay Rum aficionados on this site, and they could probably do a better job critiquing and describing.
Thanks for your review, might be picking this up.

Top Bottom