What's new

Did anyone get an Electric Shaver for the Holidays?

The two biggest times of the year for sales of electric shavers is Father’s Day and Christmas. Did anyone get a new electric shaver? If so, what kind and have you tried it out yet?

Didn't get a new one, but my Christmas shave was with my Norelco 7940. Quick, irritation-free, and a DFS. A few extra minutes of sleep after Santa's visit....

Congratulations and happy holidays. I skipped shaving today because I could.

:001_smile

proxy.php

• Haha
Reactions: abj

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
No, I have a rechargeable that I bought or got for Christmas over 20 years ago that I never opened. Just a cheapy can’t even remember the brand. I do look at them from time to time but I have far to much in the wet shaving department at the moment.

No, I have a rechargeable that I bought or got for Christmas over 20 years ago that I never opened. Just a cheapy can’t even remember the brand. I do look at them from time to time but I have far to much in the wet shaving department at the moment.

After 20 years in the original box. Wow! I wonder if the battery will even take a charge. I’m sure that there must be a website of old shaver collectors, there’s a website for everything. If there is that shaver might be valuable. Especially since it’s in the original box. Like Cowboy Woody was in Toy Story II.

Top Bottom