What's new

Diabetic Supply Bag

Hi folks! I've carried a Atwater Carey bag for my diabetes supplies since 2000. It's getting quite worn. I haul around 2 vials of insulin and a Victoza pen, plus a few extra syringes and pen needles. Looking around, I'm not finding anything that blows my skirt up. Anyone have a favorite bag?

This may be a bit large for your needs. My wife uses this bag, it holds everything she needs including snacks and has some room for other items. there are lots of pockets for organizing your items.

Randy, I cannot offer any assistance for the topic to hand but can extend a hearty good to see you around the forum! Pardon me if I missed your activity but I hadn't seen you post in awhile. I always like to see the long timers post.

Should have also mentioned you carry similar kit to me. Victoza pen, couple of Lantus pens, BD AutoShield pen needles (no need to carry a sharps container), meter & test strips and some glucose. I've been using a Tumi Alpha 2 Split dopp kit. Has three compartments to keep things organized and can hold enough supplies for a week.

Randy, I cannot offer any assistance for the topic to hand but can extend a hearty good to see you around the forum! Pardon me if I missed your activity but I hadn't seen you post in awhile. I always like to see the long timers post.
Thanks!Good to see you here!

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
8512FAC9-F968-42BF-B7F9-A92813400C7C.jpeg
This is what I’ve been hauling around with me for years. I’ve used it while pumping and MDI. It holds everything!

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Hi folks! I've carried a Atwater Carey bag for my diabetes supplies since 2000. It's getting quite worn. I haul around 2 vials of insulin and a Victoza pen, plus a few extra syringes and pen needles. Looking around, I'm not finding anything that blows my skirt up. Anyone have a favorite bag?
My wife is diabetic, and we’ve never flown, so I have to ask- do you get hassled by TSA carrying this on board?

Top Bottom