What's new

DFW Get-together?

OK 2 pm on the 20th of October at David's BBQ in Arlington!!! Now we need some commitments!!! We are possibly planning on some goodies if we get good participation, so lets get on board and let everyone know that you are coming!!!

Tom

Confirmation List - "Reply with Quote" - add your name if you'll be coming

1. airmech
2. DropTopT
3. LarryAndro
4. Deltaboy
5. SmoovD
6. shuasdad

Scott from Captain's Choice has donated a bottle of his Captain's Choice Bay Rum Aftershave. He suggested a "raffle" with the "price" of admission being that each guy entering would bring an item to be raffled as well. They do this at their meet ups in Chicago.

We don't have to set it up identically, so fire away with ideas.

For reference, the Chicago thread describing their planning & actual event: http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php/262184-Chicago-Area-“The-Close-Shave-quot

I'll see what I need to thin out , SAD needs to be checked every once in a while! Plus I will have something for show and tell.

I think all I have is some Momma Bear shaving soap. Can't remember the flavor right now. Everything else is pretty well used up. Maybe I need to make some buys.

There was a notice on Facebook that Larry Andro's daughter is in critical condition in the hospital in California. I haven't been to the main B&B site so something may be posted there.

Not sure if I'm gonna be able to make it ,so I'm not adding my name to the list. From now until Christmas is crazy busy at my warehouse, so I may have to work that Saturday. If not, I'll more than likely be there. Sounds like fun! Thanks for the link and the invite, airmech!

Hi Deltaboy;

My parents live in Johnson County, south of Fort Worth which is where I grew up. We live in west-central Texas at present. I'd come in for this get-together on the 20th but we'll be in California greeting our Marine son who is returning from deployment in Afghanistan.

If y'all have another meeting soon, please post it here and I'll try to be there. It'd be fun to meet dedicated B&B shavers.

OK!!! You have one of the accepted reasons for missing a get-together:thumbup: Please thank your son for his service!!!

Tom

Top Bottom