What's new

Describe yourself

JohnP said:
Well,
all kidding aside Mason, you do look familiar. As for the killing, I think my outfit grants an off day for being the victim of a murder.....:thumbup:
and by the way....you don't have to kill me. If you talk, your "shadow" kills BOTH of us......:wink:
Ahh yes. Another weird day.
John P.
Oh lord! Someone else with the same twisted sense of humor.

The world will be ending shortly, please stay tuned.

Mason... Mason....
proxy.php

You need to work on your Linux-user appearance, seriously...
  • Lose the moustache
  • Don some sweet specs
  • Don't bother combing your hair
  • Turn those windows in the background into bookcases, and fill them with a vast array of nerdy literature
Something like, oh... this
proxy.php

:cornut: :lol:

castlecraver said:
Mason... Mason....
proxy.php

You need to work on your Linux-user appearance, seriously...
  • Lose the moustache
  • Don some sweet specs
  • Don't bother combing your hair
  • Turn those windows in the background into bookcases, and fill them with a vast array of nerdy literature
Something like, oh... this
proxy.php

:cornut: :lol:
nah, I don't do stereotypes :lol:

I look just like Ryan Seacrest. When American Idol first came out, people called me "Seacrest Out" for like 3 years. I guess he's more handsome. He does get all those Hollywood actresses that turned me down. :001_tongu He's got better hair, but shave is smoother. :biggrin:

Scotto, you are started all this and I haven't noticed a description of you. :001_tt1:

TimmyBoston said:
I look just like Ryan Seacrest. When American Idol first came out, people called me "Seacrest Out" for like 3 years. I guess he's more handsome. He does get all those Hollywood actresses that turned me down. :001_tongu He's got better hair, but shave is smoother. :biggrin:

Scotto, you are started all this and I haven't noticed a description of you. :001_tt1:

Hard to describe - I am quite nondescript and I don't look like anyone famous. 5' 9" or so, very thin, stressed-out looking :wink2:

Scotto said:
Hard to describe - I am quite nondescript and I don't look like anyone famous. 5' 9" or so, very thin, stressed-out looking :wink2:

Well stop the suspense man and give us a pic...:biggrin:

I think Rick already posted Scotto's picture. That's him on the left. He sure does look like Cary Grant doesn't he?

Top Bottom