What's new

Derby Premium different versions??

hello guys

i ordered a Derby Premium from Tryablade, and while i waited for a while for package's arrival, i went to a local store and bought a pack of 5 derby premiums, then after package arrived i noticed the blades actually have different font style on them

the left one is from Tryablade, does anybody know if they are (newer/upgraded)? or if there is actually a difference between them?

thanks
20190611_150615.jpg

Whilliam

First Class Citizen
Mine look like the ones on the right; they perform just fine. Even if they are counterfeit, they sure are good ones.

Mine look like the ones on the right; they perform just fine. Even if they are counterfeit, they sure are good ones.

still have tomorrow to try the new ones haha :D, those on the right actually perform amazing, is it really that they are counterfit? isn't there a possibility that it's another batch perhaps? (additionally, my 5 blade pack doesn't come in a plastic wrap, but rather the opening is covered by a shiny aluminum-like paper :/

The laser etch is only to prevent counterfeiting. That does NOT imply the inked ones are counterfeit at all. Why someone would spend the time to counterfeit Derby blades is beyond me as they are not expensive blades to begin with.

The laser etch is only to prevent counterfeiting. That does NOT imply the inked ones are counterfeit at all. Why someone would spend the time to counterfeit Derby blades is beyond me as they are not expensive blades to begin with.

haha yeah, makes sense, not to mention they are not the most famous of blades either :D

UPDATE: Just shaved with the one on the left, from what i felt the smoothness and sharpness and the overall feeling is pretty much the same, so i guess it's maybe just a a different batch with a different logo, but the blade is pretty much the same

Top Bottom