What's new

Derby DE blades -- $8.00 per hundred!!!!

How much is the shipping? I couldn't find anywhere where it said...

I can't find shipping either. But the website appears to be an online catalog, without an online ordering feature. :confused:

If you click on the "shaving" tab at the bottom of the page, they have several other products of interest.

They also have Dorco, Astra, Personna, Wilkson Sword, and injector blades. Also a few Omega brushes. Prices look pretty good. :biggrin:

has anyone actually ordered from there before? (and gotten their items as described) Hubby likes the derby blades so i need to order some.... (soon)

Thank you for posting this. That's a great price on 100 Derby blades. That is less than half of what the competitors are charging!

has anyone actually ordered from there before? (and gotten their items as described) Hubby likes the derby blades so i need to order some.... (soon)
They have a good reputation around here ... many people have gotten Astra-SP blades from them. I've talked to them on the phone, but didn't order anything at the time.

How much is the shipping? I couldn't find anywhere where it said...
Shipping is a flat-rate of $7.00, regardless of how much you order. So get a few cartons of blades, some brushes, and whatnot. It all ships for $7.00

I've only visited them once and picked up 200 Astras and a few tubes of Derby cream. This is about four months ago.

I have no experience with mail orders from them. Another member mentioned that they are sold out of Astras, but it can't hurt to ask.

I've ordered from them twice before. They usually ship the same day as you order. Shipping is free if you order enough product but I forget the exact amount, but it's around $75-$100. However, do NOT order from them via email or fax. Just call them. I recommend the Clubman Vanilla Aftershave Lotion. Very nice scent. The only one I've found so far that my wife likes. It's nice that's it's cheap too.

Last edited:
I was there and at the time they did not have astras or derby in stock. They did have the Dorco ST301 and for $9 I picked up 100 for one of my colleagues.

I faxed an order to them on Friday for Derby's at $8.00 per hundred and Astra's for $11.00 per hundred-I'm hoping they show up sometime this week...

Top Bottom