What's new

Deodourising the Cube.

Anyone have any tips on killing the offensive odour of the Hydrolast Cube?
Everytime I get a new one the cow manure odour continues to shock me. I am determined to keep using it for a facewash rather than keep switching products, but that smell makes it hard to take. Any tips? I was thinking about putting it in a sealed container connected to the exhaust port of a negative ion generator, what do you think?

AJS said:
Anyone have any tips on killing the offensive odour of the Hydrolast Cube?
Everytime I get a new one the cow manure odour continues to shock me. I am determined to keep using it for a facewash rather than keep switching products, but that smell makes it hard to take. Any tips? I was thinking about putting it in a sealed container connected to the exhaust port of a negative ion generator, what do you think?

if you have an ozon generator insert the hose into the soap and let the ozon run for hours it should take away the smell. unless its really a part of the product I mean I cant make a diamond out of a :9898: product

Thanks Rene, I had a friend used to run an ozone generator, until he thought the uv inside had broken and went about fixing it himself. Unfortunately for him the light wasn't broken and he burned all the skin off of his arm and permanently damaged his eyesight. Still, I remember just how effective it used to be, might be worth looking into.

AJS said:
Thanks Rene, I had a friend used to run an ozone generator, until he thought the uv inside had broken and went about fixing it himself. Unfortunately for him the light wasn't broken and he burned all the skin off of his arm and permanently damaged his eyesight. Still, I remember just how effective it used to be, might be worth looking into.

Holy COW !!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

I have an Ozon generator offcourse from China . you can get a decent deal thru ebay. I use it to sanitaze razors and mainly to clean brushes soak them in water and let the ozon run thru the water. paid for mine $32 +$32 shipping

sorry to hear about your friend. you really gotta know what your doing when opening some things like a simple TV it can kill you aswell if the Capacitor is still full or atleast give you the shock of ya life. :eek:

L

lathermaker

And NEVER put an ozonator in a fish tank. It will keep the water beautifully clean......but it strips the colour off the fish and kills them slowly!

Ask me how I know.....:eek:

Lathermaker

Top Bottom