What's new

Deodorant of the day?

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
I finally tried the the sudsy soapery deodorant cream. Sandalwood and citrus. I’ve had it for months but had not tried it. My misgivings about it is that you have to apply it with your fingers. It goes on like very oil like almost like baby oil but dries quickly. It seemed fine during the day. But you need to use both hands to apply it and then spend several minutes washing hands with soap to clean up. I find that step to be annoying and really unnecessary given I’m not used to doing that clean up step.

Old Spice Sweat Defense 'Fresher Fiji' scent. Clean smell, not overpowering and I like the cheese grater application. Two clicks is one application

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
I finally tried the the sudsy soapery deodorant cream. Sandalwood and citrus. I’ve had it for months but had not tried it. My misgivings about it is that you have to apply it with your fingers. It goes on like very oil like almost like baby oil but dries quickly. It seemed fine during the day. But you need to use both hands to apply it and then spend several minutes washing hands with soap to clean up. I find that step to be annoying and really unnecessary given I’m not used to doing that clean up step.
Thanks for the review @Rhody, those creams are not for me. I used to use roll ons but they seemed to take forever to dry. Sprays for me or nothing these days.

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
Thanks for the review @Rhody, those creams are not for me. I used to use roll ons but they seemed to take forever to dry. Sprays for me or nothing these days.
I used it again today. It is very creamy once you get it out of the tub but it does seem to dry quickly which is a plus. Just the hand application is a pia frankly. It’s one more step to wash my hands. Seems like a good product but the application is the issue.

Top Bottom