What's new

Deoderant List Update

Hi all -

I have tooled previous posts and it looks like it's been well over a year, so perhaps there's some new and interesting things to discuss. I currently use Mitchum, but am interested in trying something new.

I prefer roll on and some sort of gel as opposed to the white chalky stuff. I am not a small man and have roots in the Middle East so body hair is in no shortage 😂

What do ya like?

Personally I use Dove for men Deodorant (Not antiperspirant...and not an antiperspirant deodorant combo.) No nasty aluminium in it, and it doesn’t irritate my under arms as most deodorants do. I like it.

Hi all -

I have tooled previous posts and it looks like it's been well over a year, so perhaps there's some new and interesting things to discuss. I currently use Mitchum, but am interested in trying something new.

I prefer roll on and some sort of gel as opposed to the white chalky stuff. I am not a small man and have roots in the Middle East so body hair is in no shortage 😂

What do ya like?
fyi, you spelled deodorant wrong

Speed Stick Regular (green) has been my go-to for years.

Lately I've added some that match my aftershaves- Old Spice and Brut. They are working well too, although the Brut doesn't seem to effectively last as long.

Top Bottom