What's new

Denim Black

Ironically, as opposed to Viseguy.... I actually wanted it to be MORE potent. But it's a very nice scent and it has staying power.

I'm a fan of Denim: Original and Musk have been go-to splashes for me for the last couple of years. Just today I received my first bottle of Denim Black. A refreshing, spicy scent with staying power -- another winner! :thumbsup:

If you're not familiar with Denim, it's a traditional masculine scent, very 1970s. The way I perceive them, Original is predominantly vegetal; Musk, patchouli; Black, spicy. (The are others in the line that I haven't tried.) All are long-lasting warm scents, with underlying woody/earthy/leathery notes. Good value for the money, even if you have to order online and pay shipping. (My order of four 100ml bottles on Amazon came to $7 per bottle, including shipping.)

Any other Denim fans out there?

full

Denim, left to right: Original, Black, Musk

Me. I own the original and the black. I dig both. The original is more old school while the black, which I prefer, has a more modern, woodsy fragrance. It reminds me of incense and Gillette Cool Wave. I love it. At €2,95 you can't go wrong. I also go the body spray which has long staying power surprisingly, too.

Reactions: abj
Top Bottom