What's new

Denim After Shave

I will be getting some of them after the new year especially the Original.

:001_smile

p/s: Just order a bottle over the internet.

Last edited:
Anyone remember the black(covered in black plastic, I guess) bottle Denim? I can't recall its exact name but it was intoxicating. Very nice stuff.

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
Anyone remember the black(covered in black plastic, I guess) bottle Denim? I can't recall its exact name but it was intoxicating. Very nice stuff.

No Denim expert but it must be Denim Black...

Received my Denim Original (Made in Italy) yesterday so tried it and I like it very much. For the price I suspect the scent is comparable if not better than some of the more expensive stuff so I am going to buy the other variety by Denim as well. :thumbup:

Luc

Staff member
Received my Denim Original (Made in Italy) yesterday so tried it and I like it very much. For the price I suspect the scent is comparable if not better than some of the more expensive stuff so I am going to buy the other variety by Denim as well. :thumbup:

If you like that one, pickup the Denim Chill, the scent is very similar but I think Chill is better.

If you like that one, pickup the Denim Chill, the scent is very similar but I think Chill is better.

I plan to get all the Classic range with MUSK (I want to compare this Denim MUSK with Jovan MUSK and Brut MUSK) being my next target.

http://www.denimworld.info/index.html

I also noticed that Denim can either be made in Italy or India but the one I bought is made in Italy under license from Codaa (Switzerland) so I am not sure the differences between them. However, I noticed the different in terms of packaging but I might be wrong so see if you can spot them.

1) The person is wearing a stripe shirt if it is made in Italy.

2) The person is wearing a plain shirt if it is made in India (I think this is the old package design).

I have yet to see New Denim AS available in the UK yet but I am fine with the Classic range.

:biggrin1:

Last edited:

Luc

Staff member
I plan to get all the Classic range with MUSK (I want to compare this Denim MUSK with Jovan MUSK and Brut MUSK) being my next target.

http://www.denimworld.info/index.html

I also noticed that Denim can either be made in Italy or India but the one I bought is made in Italy under license from Codaa (Switzerland) so I am not sure the differences between them. However, I noticed the different in terms of packaging but I might be wrong so see if you can spot them.

1) The person is wearing a stripe shirt if it is made in Italy.

2) The person is wearing a plain shirt if it is made in India (I think this is the old package design).

I have yet to see New Denim AS available in the UK yet but I am fine with the Classic range.

:biggrin1:

I also had the ones made in Italy. I think those AS are good stuff and not too expensive. I don't find it's an 'Old men scent'!

I also had the ones made in Italy. I think those AS are good stuff and not too expensive. I don't find it's an 'Old men scent'!

Definitely not "old men scent" at all because I was told they were popular in the 80s and the scent by comparison to some of the expensive branded stuff is either comparable or even better. :thumbup1: I am definitely getting the entire range to try.

Bought a bottle of Denim chill based on reviews in this thread. I was a long time user of their original AS as well as their body talc and I remember really enjoying both. Picked up the Denim chill a couple of weeks ago and agree that its much better than the original. Slightly toned down version of the original but still potent stuff! Thanks for the review Luc.:thumbup1:

For members in India you can get the whole range on-

http://www.flipkart.com/search?q=denim+aftershave&as=on&as-show=on&otracker=start&as-***=1_q

Back from the dead. I just got a bottle of Denim (made in Italy currently). It passes muster. It will compliment Azzaro very well.

proxy.php

Top Bottom