What's new

FS Den Sale 3.0! - (Brass Karve, Rockwell 6S, and Scuttle)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Den Sale - Round 3: PayPal & U.S. Sales only. Thanks!

1) CB Karve Brass: Original Box with 3.5 inch Handle, AA, A, B, and C plates – Solid Bar, and Stand. No dings or scratches. Very, very slight patina spots. Should be super easy to clean up with some toothpaste. I’m only mentioning it in case someone sees tiny spots and isn’t familiar with brass razors. $155.00. This is a $184.00 USD value without the Canadian shipping added.

2) Rockwell 6S - w/ Bonus Extra Top Cap. Make 2 Razors...Just add an extra handle! The only slight blemishes are where the handle was screwed onto the plates (absolutely normal wear). Comes with all original packaging and Rockwell blade pack - $75.00. This is a $120.00 value with the extra top cap. Took it off the market last time as I wasn’t sure I wanted to sell it. It’s back.

4) Dirty Bird Pottery 1.5 Scuttle with Ridge Options - Fantastic condition. No chips/nicks, etc. Outside 6"x3.75" high. Bowl opening 4.5"x2" deep. 30 oz. water reservoir - $35.00. Originally purchases for approximately $71.00.

IMG_3286.jpeg
IMG_3296.jpeg
IMG_3297.jpeg
IMG_3300.jpeg
IMG_3301.jpeg

Ok. Karve Handle, Top Cap, A & B plates sold.

Still have AA plate (pending interest), the C plate, and the Stand.

On another note, realized I had some Kai Captain Mild Protouch MG artist club blades not doing me any good as I no longer have an AC razor. I have 9 complete packs. I’ll get rid of them for $90.00. Normal price averages 19 per pack. Thanks!

Brass Karve stand is sold. C plate still available. Waiting on confirmation of AA sale. Protouch MG AC blades also still available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom