What's new

FS Den Sale 2.0! (SS General, Rockwell 6S, CG Handle, DB Scuttle & More)

Back for Another Round: Now that I've pretty much landed on the Karve being my only Razor...for now..(ha), it's time to clean out a little more. Trying to get down to the elusive single razor. PayPal & U.S. Sales only. Thanks!

1) SS Colonial General (Base Plate and Top Cap) with the ATT Kronos Handle. Executive Gray GunKote work done by North Shore Razors. Looks Fantastic! No discernible blemishes. I think I used it once after it was coated - $140.00

2) SS Colonial General Handle (Original) - $25.00

3) Rockwell 6S - w/ Bonus Extra Top Cap! Make 2 Razors...Just add an extra handle! Only slight blemishes are where the handle was screwed onto the plates in a few plates (absolutely normal wear). Comes with all original packaging and Rockwell blade pack - $85.00

4) Charcoal Goods Brass Handle (Hammered Design) - Essentially brand new. Used maybe once or twice. No blemishes - $70.00

5) Dirty Bird Pottery 1.5 Scuttle with Ridge Options - Fantastic condition. No chips/nicks, etc. Outside 6"x3.75" high. Bowl opening 4.5"x2" deep. 30 oz. water reservoir - $50.00

IMG_3217.jpeg
IMG_3218.jpeg
IMG_3219.jpeg
IMG_3222.jpeg
IMG_3223.jpeg

IMG_3214.jpeg
IMG_3215.jpeg
IMG_3216.jpeg

Last edited:
Colonial General Handle has been sold. Also want to clarify that the Charcoal Goods Handle is the 3.5 inch Magnum version. Thanks.

Charcoal Goods Handle has been sold.

Surprised that nobody is interested in the Rockwell 6S or the GunKote'd Colonial General. For the General I'll add 3 unopened packs of Proline P-30's and opened packs of Feather Pro's, Kai Pinks and Kai Protouch MG's.

Thanks,

Charcoal Goods Handle has been sold.

Surprised that nobody is interested in the Rockwell 6S or the GunKote'd Colonial General. For the General I'll add 3 unopened packs of Proline P-30's and opened packs of Feather Pro's, Kai Pinks and Kai Protouch MG's.

Thanks,
General looks like a SE razor while most people prefer DE. I tried vintage SE i got here on BST and it didn't work for me. Plus there are multiple modern brand new SE in this price range. This my gess
GLWTS

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
All of it was beautiful to behold. Good luck with selling your remaining inventory sir!

Ok. Price reduction time. General is 120.00 plus the extra goodies for free.....the 3 unopened packs of Proline P-30's and opened packs of Feather Pro's, Kai Pinks and Kai Protouch MG's. The General was 65 (70 shipped new) and the GunKote was 65 (75 shipped). It's essentially in perfect condition.

$40.00 for the Dirty Bird Scuttle...

The Rockwell 6S is no longer in the game.

Top Bottom