What's new

FS Den Purging

Status
Not open for further replies.
razors.jpg
Hello all - I have a few items that just are getting the attention they should & thought that it would be prudent to pass them along so they can be used & appreciated. I do hope my prices are in line, and hopefully someone will see the value in my items. For simplicity, I did 1 group shot of the items I am offering, but if you would like more photo's just contact me & I will get them to you. So, without further delay here is a list of my offerings. Prices listed are in US funds, shipped CONUS. I will ship anywhere for an additional $5. thank you - penmanship (Tim)
  • Dirty Bird Shaving Mug $20
  • Dirty Bird Scuttle $45
  • Feather Japanese Straight (with blades) $40
  • Schick Injector (with blades) $10
  • RazoRock SE Razor (with stand & blades) $20
  • Ming-Shi Adjustable Razors (FUTUR CLONE 1 new / 1 used) both $30
  • RazoRock DE with stand $20
  • Edwin Jagger DE86 $25
  • HD Rocket $60
  • Cased Slim (I4 date code, case very nice) $70
  • Gilette TECH (1932 Canada - very good shape) $10.

Last edited:
If I had not just bought a Feather SS and had the HD Rocket I'd jump on both of them as well. GLWTS, someone will enjoy these and the rest!

SCHICK Injector - SOLD
FEATHER - SOLD.

To re-cap, still available items are: Shave Mug, Scuttle, EJ, both MING-SHI's, and the Cased Slim Adjustable. Thank you to all for your interest. For those who purchased, I will be posting your razors later this morning. penmanship (Tim)

Last edited:
Thanks to all for the help in thinning out the den. The items sold, should be arriving/arrived & as for the remaining items I am going to try other avenues. Regards - Tim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom