What's new

FSOT Den Purge, only to refill it.

I think this post is finally ready to go up. I keep finding things I have to trade, and things I want to trade for. Here goes...

I have the following items available for trade preferably, or will sell individually or collectively. PayPal and Venmo accepted.

MORE PICS AVAILABLE ON REQUEST.

I'll try to keep shipping cheap if buying; $3 USUS First Class Mail for smaller, lighter items. $7 USPS Priority shipping for multiple/heavier items that can't go First Class. I'll gladly ship multiple items as cheap as I can. I will pay for any overage in shipping myself. Shipped only to the US.

If we're trading, you pay to ship me my stuff, I'll pay to ship you yours.

20200522_123731.jpg

20200522_123630.jpg

20200522_123644.jpg

20200522_115033.jpg

Noble Otter Jungle Warrior AS splash, used, about 85% remaining (sell for $13)

New unopened bottle of Pinaud Clubman AS splash (sell for $5)

West Coast Shaving Pear Brrr Shoppe Duck Fat shave soap, used about 10 times, puck lathered. (Sell for $13)

Italian Barber Sandalwood shave soap (new) (sell for $5)

Razorock Holy Cannoli shave soap (new) (sell for $10)

Black Ship Grooming Co Jolly Rodgers shave soap (scooped, not puck lathered) about 75% remaining
(Sell for $8)

Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements Clubguy shave soap, used less than 10 times, around 90% remaining (sell for $14)

Van Yulay Iced Coffee Vegan shave soap with menthol. If you like coffee, this is for you! I really love the scent, I just can't handle the menthol. Performed well for me though. Puck lathered. (Sell for $10)

Omega Badger Effect Pure Bristle Brush with silver handle, appears to be the 81230 model I think, used (sell for $11)

Omega Pro handle boar brush, 10108 model, used (sell for $11)

Omega Pro handle boar brush model 10049, used (sell for $11)

Stirling Pro Handle Synthetic brush, 26mm X 54mm, used, with box. (sell for $11)

Razorock Snowman black synthetic shave brush. Used. (sell for $11)

Razorock Universal shaving brush stand, used, ivory in color. (Sell for$5, of free if you buy/take in trade a brush)

8 unopened tucks of Astra Superior Platinum blades. (sell for $7)

Maggard Synthetic brush, appears to be a 24mm knot, used. (sell for $8)

Razorock V2 Hawk Electric Blue, with pouch & 80-ish or so Crown stainless half blades, used & sanitized. (sell for $23)

****All brushes and stand for $50, and I'll pay for shipping on them if you want to buy all of them at once****

I am willing to trade multiple items to make the trade fair, or purchase your items outright if you don't see anything that you want to trade for.

What I would like to obtain through trades or purchase, in no particular order:

Merkur Futur razor

Stirling aftershave splashes or balms (no menthol)preferably used.

Haverford
Ramblin' Man
Almond Creme
Gin and Tonic
Executive Man
Sharp Dressed Man
Black Cherry
Barbershop
Arkadia

Stirling shave soaps in full size tubs/large refills (preferably used). Not interested in sample sizes and must not contain any menthol.

Haverford
Ramblin' Man
Executive Man
Mountain Man
Pharaoh's Dreamsicle
Lime
Arkadia

Razorock Shave Soaps, splashes, or sets:

Emperor
Son of Zeus
Essential Oil of Lime
American Barber

AP Shave & Yaqi 24mm synthetic brushes, open to different knot styles and handles, let me know what you have.

Stirling liquid body soaps, lotions or EDT sprays in any of the following scents:

Executive Man edt, lotion & liquid soap
Sharp Dressed Man edt, lotion & liquid soap
Barbershop edt, lotion, & liquid soap
Haverford edt
Pharaoh's Dreamsicle edt
Margaritas in the Arctic lotion & edt
Arkadia edt, liquid soap & lotion

Thanks for looking, and PM me with trade offers, or if you see something you want to purchase.

Is the razor definitely a Hawk, and not an Eco? Eco is the one that uses the half blades you're including, Hawk uses AC-style blades and I can't quite tell from the picture if that's the wider head that the Hawk would have.

Is the razor definitely a Hawk, and not an Eco? Eco is the one that uses the half blades you're including, Hawk uses AC-style blades and I can't quite tell from the picture if that's the wider head that the Hawk would have.

Ya know, now that you mention it, it may be an Eco. I will clarify that in a later post. I'm not home right now to verify it. Thanks for pointing that out to me. I always get the two confused!

Omega 10108 & 10048 boar brushes gone!

Still some good things left. Still looking to trade or sell, and also to buy your items that are on my list.

Top Bottom