What's new

Den gets an upgrade

Not shaving related but I quite like it.

Shelf is handy for the wipes (having them balance on a towel bar was not ideal), I disliked the vertical TP storage thingy (just something to trap dust bunnies and for the cat to randomly attack) so having a second standby roll is nice (kind of like a reserve parachute, hope you never need it but good in an emergency).

IMG-1909.JPG

Not shaving related but I quite like it.

Shelf is handy for the wipes (having them balance on a towel bar was not ideal), I disliked the vertical TP storage thingy (just something to trap dust bunnies and for the cat to randomly attack) so having a second standby roll is nice (kind of like a reserve parachute, hope you never need it but good in an emergency).

View attachment 1119036
Is that an all-in-one unit, meaning shelf plus bar? Looks like something that would otherwise go in the kitchen for paper towel roll, but I like your idea.

Is that an all-in-one unit, meaning shelf plus bar? Looks like something that would otherwise go in the kitchen for paper towel roll, but I like your idea.
Purpose built for dispensing $@#& tickets.

KES Dual Toilet Paper Holder
51cLeDHb55L._AC_SL1102_ (1).jpg

51iwfeMdQjL._AC_SL1300_.jpg

My only creative repurposing/altering in the original picture are the red LEDs in the motion activated light. Originally had very bright white LEDs so I swapped them out for red.

Top Bottom