What's new

FS Den clearning - Gustave Lalune straight, AP handle, Shick Prolines, more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gustave Lalune 6/8” straight razor. Scales are black resin with good grip. I bought this last year and enjoyed this razor but trying to stick to the one-in/one-out rule and I just bought a vintage Philharmonia. The "drops" on the blade are mineral oil for storage. Blade itself is clean. $84.

An all-but-new Naniwa 10k grit "Superstone," great for a final few laps or touch ups on your blades. This comes in the original packaging with the plastic base piece. As you can see, the Amazon delivery guys were a little rough in handling, but there's still a good 6" honing service here. I honestly didn't use this too often - maybe to hone three or four razors, and again it's a finishing stone so even those didn't get too many laps. I just recently lapped this so it's clean and flat. Given the cracked piece, Asking $50 shipped CONUS and I'll pack carefully.

Schick Proline P-30, brand new pack of 30 SE blades. $26 shipped CONUS.

AP Shaving Ocean Wave handle. This was one of their most recent drops and its absolutely gorgeous. Fits a 24mm-26mm knot. I want to keep it but the knot I was planning for it must be a little oversized because it won’t fit and I don’t want to start cutting things. Asking what I paid for it. $50 shipped.

Horn 26mm shaving brush. Very handsome handle in black horn. $30 shipped.

Guerlain Vetiver Extreme EdT. The 3.3oz bottle is about 80% full. Nice long-lasting vetiver scent. I’m slimming down my frag collection as I find that I’m mainly sticking to the same 2-3 scents. $45 shipped CONUS.

Wet Shaving Products Dragon Blood shaving cream (it’s kinda a croap). Cannister is ~80% full. WSP products tend to last a while, so this should have at least a few months still left in it. This is a dark, leathery and spicy type of scent. Excellent lather and face feel, but as I grow older I find dark scents aren’t particularly my cup of tea and I have plenty of other soaps I need to 3016. $24.

Chatillion Lux Gratiot League Square aftershave. Leathery scent, goes great with the Dragon Blood soap and scent lasts for hours - it’s almost an EdT. About 60% full still. $20.

Photos here:

Also will throw this out there: I'm interested in trades for the following items:

-24mm badger brush knot (don't need a handle)
-Southern Witchcraft Desairology soap/splash set.
-RR Lupo DC head (again, don't need a handle).

Guerlaine frag SOLD! Thank you!

Still available:

Schick Proline P-30, brand new pack of 30 SE blades. $26 shipped CONUS.

P Shaving Ocean Wave handle. This was one of their most recent drops and its absolutely gorgeous. Fits a 24mm-26mm knot. I want to keep it but the knot I was planning for it must be a little oversized because it won’t fit and I don’t want to start cutting things. Asking what I paid for it. $50 shipped.

Wet Shaving Products Dragon Blood shaving cream (it’s kinda a croap). Cannister is ~80% full. WSP products tend to last a while, so this should have at least a few months still left in it. This is a dark, leathery and spicy type of scent. Excellent lather and face feel, but as I grow older I find dark scents aren’t particularly my cup of tea and I have plenty of other soaps I need to 3016. $24.

Chatillion Lux Gratiot League Square aftershave. Leathery scent, goes great with the Dragon Blood soap and scent lasts for hours - it’s almost an EdT. About 60% full still. $20.

Dragons Blood soap SOLD! Thank you!

Still available:

Schick Proline P-30, brand new pack of 30 SE blades. $20 shipped CONUS.

P Shaving Ocean Wave handle. This was one of their most recent drops and its absolutely gorgeous. Fits a 24mm-26mm knot. I want to keep it but the knot I was planning for it must be a little oversized because it won’t fit and I don’t want to start cutting things. Asking what I paid for it. $50 shipped.

Chatillion Lux Gratiot League Square toner. Leathery scent that lasts for hours - it’s almost an EdT. About 60% full still. $20.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom