What's new

FS Den clearing (Supply, DG, T&S)

Hello all! Looking to sell some items that do not get used like they should. Shipping included CONUS.

First set is from "Supply". It is the V2 SS matte black razor, matte black SS razor stand, shave settings, leather travel case, and approximately 7 injector blades. The razor is in great shape, I was just never able to get a good shave from it. The stand has a few chips on the back of it, and the box for the different base plates has a stain which does not affect anything inside the box. Pictures will be attached showing this. $170
20200305_213423.jpg
20200305_213500.jpg
20200305_213519.jpg

Second set is Tallow and Steel "Boreal". I like the scent, but do not want to smell like it all day. Acquired second hand from the shave bazaar on reddit. It has been used approximately 10 times and is 90%. $25
20200305_213606.jpg

Third set is DG Trismegistus in milksteak. Also just acquired this in a trade from the bazaar. Do not like the scent so I have not used it. Appears to be barely used. $30
20200305_213641.jpg

Supply set reduced to $160. They no longer sell the stainless steel version in matte black, only the mixed alloy. If you like matte black razors, and want the durable stainless steel, this is for you!

I’ll just list the items I have and we can work from there.

Oneblade core and approx 7 blades
Parker open comb
Ontario Cutlery straight razor (I haven’t used. Got from another member on here)
Razorock XXX approx half tub
Col conk bay rum soap
proxy.php

If you need better pictures on anything let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ll just list the items I have and we can work from there.

Oneblade core and approx 7 blades
Parker open comb
Ontario Cutlery straight razor (I haven’t used. Got from another member on here)
Razorock XXX approx half tub
Col conk bay rum soap
proxy.php

If you need better pictures on anything let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Unfortunately, there is nothing that I'm interested in. Thank you for the offer though!

Top Bottom