What's new

FS Den Clearing (Razors, Brushes, Soaps, etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The time has come for a proper downsizing of the den. Up for sale is a little bit of everything: razors, brushes, and software. CONUS and PayPal only please. Items will include original packaging unless otherwise mentioned. Prices include shipping and PayPal fees. Thanks for looking!

Razors

Gillette Aristocrat #21 – In good condition, razor was serviced by Razor Emporium by the previous owner for their tuneup service. The case is in above average condition. Outside has normal signs of wear, the inner lining has seen better days and the hinges are in good condition for their age. Asking $145

WCS Razor Head Set Designed by Charcoal Goods w/ WCS CNC handle – Lightly used and in excellent condition. Offering this a razor with the choice of a matching WCS CNC handle also designed by CG. Handles are in excellent condition and are made in the USA. The shorter El Capitan or the longer Hollywood Palm. Remaining handle will be available separately. Total separately would retail for $64. Asking $45

Muhle R89 – New in box. Muhle brand razor head guard included. Asking $30

Handles

PAA Name Taker Fatty Handle – New, solid 64g brass handle plated in chrome. Asking $20

WCS CNC Handle – As mentioned before, your choice between the El Capitan or Hollywood Palm. Remaining handle will be bundled with the WCS razor head set. Asking $30

Triad SS Razor Handle – Scratch and dent condition. Handle has some “character” in the form of two dents at the top of the handle. Please review pictures. The dents are smooth and do not affect the shave or damage the razor head. Asking $75

Brushes

Simpsons Special Edition Astor Best Badger – Ordered directly from Simpsons. This beauty is only available directly on their website. Brush has been lightly used and is in excellent condition. Retails for about $127. Asking $105

Simpsons 57 Best Badger – Also ordered directly from Simpsons. Lightly used and in excellent condition. Asking $85

Simpsons Duke 3 Best Badger – This brush has been well used and is not a shedder. Asking $55

Simpsons 46 Best Badger – Lightly used in excellent condition. Asking $35

Simpsons Duke 3 (Grey Box) – Purchased this brush awhile back. This Duke possesses a bulb shaped knot, shorter loft, and comes in an older Simpsons Grey Box. Please see comparison pictures with the newer production Duke. I cannot confirm if this is a Somerset era brush or one with an old stock grey box so the price will be the same as its newer brother. Asking $55

Semogue SOC Finest Badger Cherrywood Handle – Used in excellent condition. No box included. Asking $40

Rudy Vey 25mm Shavemac Finest, Faux Ivory Handle – Lightly used in excellent condition. Asking $55

L’Occitane Plisson Synthetic Shaving Brush – Unfortunately, the handle arrived crack when I purchased this. Brush is still usable and is an excellent candidate for knot harvesting. Comes in original box with brush stand. Asking $17

Software

PAA Future Fiction CK6 – This particular scent is close to WCS Gatsby v1. PAA had made the soap for WCS at the time and this is an updated version sold under their brand. To my nose the scent is closer to the original than WCS Gatsby v2. Lightly used. Asking $18

DG TSM Fougere – Purchased from the original owner lightly used. I have not lathered it myself. It is my understanding that this soap is not currently available. Asking $22

A&E Asian Plum Set – Purchased several months back and is lightly used. Most likely the older base before Kaizen given the time. Asking $25

A&E St Bart Set – Purchased several months ago with the Asian Plum set. Lightly used. Asking $25

Gillette Aristocrat #21

IMG_4644.jpgIMG_4640.jpgIMG_4641.jpgIMG_4642.jpgIMG_4643.jpg

Updated list of items with some price drops:

Razors

WCS Razor Head Set Designed by Charcoal Goods w/ WCS CNC handle – Lightly used and in excellent condition. Offering this a razor with the choice of a matching WCS CNC handle also designed by CG. Handles are in excellent condition and are made in the USA. The shorter El Capitan or the longer Hollywood Palm. Remaining handle will be available separately. Total separately would retail for $64. Asking $45

Muhle R89 – New in box. Muhle brand razor head guard included. Asking $28

Handles

PAA Name Taker Fatty Handle – New, solid 64g brass handle plated in chrome. Asking $20

WCS CNC Handle – As mentioned before, your choice between the El Capitan or Hollywood Palm. Remaining handle will be bundled with the WCS razor head set. Asking $30

Brushes

Simpsons Special Edition Astor Best Badger – Ordered directly from Simpsons. This beauty is only available directly on their website. Brush has been lightly used and is in excellent condition. Retails for about $127. Asking $100

Simpsons 57 Best Badger – Also ordered directly from Simpsons. Lightly used and in excellent condition. Asking $80

Simpsons Duke 3 Best Badger – This brush has been well used and is not a shedder. Asking $55

Simpsons 46 Best Badger – Lightly used in excellent condition. Asking $30

Semogue SOC Finest Badger Cherrywood Handle – Used in excellent condition. No box included. Asking $35

Rudy Vey 25mm Shavemac Finest, Faux Ivory Handle – Lightly used in excellent condition. Asking $55

L’Occitane Plisson Synthetic Shaving Brush – Unfortunately, the handle arrived crack when I purchased this. Brush is still usable and is an excellent candidate for knot harvesting. Comes in original box with brush stand. Asking $17

Software

PAA Future Fiction CK6 – This particular scent is close to WCS Gatsby v1. PAA had made the soap for WCS at the time and this is an updated version sold under their brand. To my nose the scent is closer to the original than WCS Gatsby v2. Lightly used. Asking $18

DG TSM Fougere – Purchased from the original owner lightly used. I have not lathered it myself. It is my understanding that this soap is not currently available. Asking $22

A&E Asian Plum Set – Purchased several months back and is lightly used. Most likely the older base before Kaizen given the time. Asking $25

A&E St Bart Set – Purchased several months ago with the Asian Plum set. Lightly used. Asking $25

The following items have been SOLD:

WCS Razor Head Set Designed by Charcoal Goods w/ WCS Hollywood Palm handle

Simpsons 57

Simpsons Duke 3

RV 25mm Shavemac

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom