What's new

Delta Echo

I have a razor I would like DE to re-plate. I have sent them about 4 inquiries from the web site messaging and haven’t received any response. Does anyone know a better way to get in touch with Delta Echo?

Thanks,

Rusty

Hi, Delta Echo does a fine job. This razor was a gift to me from one of our many fine members. I liked it so much, that I repurposed an old Red & Black set case that was badly worn out for it. As you can see, the razor is an excellent example of their “Steampunk” 1940’s Fat Handle Tech. I have had this razor for four or five years. It is a great shaver, and the coating has held up in fine style.

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Delta Echo does good work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi, Delta Echo does a fine job. This razor was a gift to me from one of our many fine members. I liked it so much, that I repurposed an old Red & Black set case that was badly worn out for it. As you can see, the razor is an excellent example of their “Steampunk” 1940’s Fat Handle Tech. I have had this razor for four or five years. It is a great shaver, and the coating has held up in fine style.

proxy.php
:a14:
proxy.php

proxy.php

Delta Echo does good work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GREAT LOOKING RAZOR!! :a14:

@Morman Bridge, no one is saying that DE does not do good work. It is just that this is the second person recently who is saying that DE has not answered emails.

@Russrat, check out North Shore Razors. He will answer your emails within two days and work with you to get exactly what you want and you won't have to pay up front.

Like that yep!

I did some poking around. Theres a black MMOC on the B/S/T done by Delta Echo.

We have a member, @120inna55, that has a nice one too. I borrowed the picture because I cant quote a closed thread.

View attachment 919138

I'm liking that one...

I've seen that last picture before. Maybe Facebook group. It's an awesome looking razor. I agree though, if you can't get Delta Echo to respond. Try someone else.

Esox

I didnt know
Staff member
I remember reading not that long ago the Delta Echo had a pretty big back log and wait times were increasing. Delta Echo a one man show as far as I know.

Hi all,
I tried several times to reach Delta Echo: mail, Facebook, webmail with the same result. it is really disappointing that you want to make business and no one opens the door.
Any alternative in addition to the plating ones?
Best.

Well, seems like I jumped the gun to early.
I was on contact with them via Facebook DM a few months ago and decided to give it a shot in early December.
I'm yet to hear about form of response or even a confirmation that my razor is in hand.
USPS confirms deliver.

I sent an e-mail yesterday (via their forms on their webpage) and was glad I found this thread because it looks like North Shore is able to do similar work. I also appreciate that North Shore has the pricing right on their website.

Top Bottom