What's new

Delivery Tomorrow.

Hi Everybody, after 40 years of disposible shaving, I decided today to send away for a decent Double Edge blade set up after watching some 'Gentlemans Gazette' videos on Youtube. I am fed up of trying out cartridges of various types, as I don't seem to be getting a decent shave anymore, and sometimes this is twice a day.
I'm looking forward to the learning process again, and hopefully getting some good insight on this forum!
I've ordered the Bambaw razor with Astra titanium blades, plus Taylors Sandalwood cream.
Cheers all .......Johnny.

AimlessWanderer

Remember to forget me!
Welcome aboard, Johnny

I'll leave this here for you...

... which is my standard advice for newcomers to help them find their feet with DE shaving. The first four posts should get you pointed in the right direction ;)

Whatever your query, or whatever you want to try next, there's always someone around here to help :thumbsup:

The most important thing though, is enjoy the journey :biggrin1:

Welcome to B&B!!!

If you live in the US I have a "newbie blade PIF" thread designed for new guys like you to get to try different blades :)
Head on over and check it out.

JCarr

More Deep Thoughts than Jack Handy
Welcome, comrade! You came to the right place. Just post and you'll get some good advice for sure.

Happy shaves!

Thank You for all the welcomes! I'll let You know later how my first DE shave went......should be interesting after 40 years of disposable.

Welcome to B&B, Johnny. Just remember to use a light touch - little pressure on the razor - and use the correct angle and all will go fine.

Welcome to B&B, Johnny. Just remember to use a light touch - little pressure on the razor - and use the correct angle and all will go fine.
I was Ok until the 3rd pass and I picked up 3 nicks that didn't bleed, so nothing major. Thing is when the Aftershave wore off I could still smell the Taylors Sandalwood all night!

Top Bottom