What's new

Delicate conversations with the woman of the house

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
Personally I have little interest in women like Hayak because she'd have no interest in me. What the hell would we talk about? Give me a woman with a couple dings, a good balance of education and common sense, and interesting looks. I don't like makeup, fashion, or plastic surgery. Never have. My ideal woman looks like a bookish hippie but at the same time isn't a political or social lefty. That's a blend that isn't easy to find, but I got one in 1994, so I'm all set.

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
Given that I know you lived in Cambridge/Boston, that is pretty funny ;)
Plenty of women in Cambridge look like my type, but very few match up on the inside. Believe me, I did extensive sampling.

Reactions: Avi
Plenty of women in Cambridge look like my type, but very few match up on the inside. Believe me, I did extensive sampling.

Haha I met my wife in L.A. Burdicks in Harvard square randomly enough ;)

We - to be honest - fit the stereotype (in many ways) but the truth is that same demographic (including myself) actually in many ways I would argue does not. Cambridge did not turn into the startup entrepreneurial hotbed that it is - one where one can't tell where MIT ends and where biotech begins by living up to historical stereotypes.

This is a apolitical political conversation of vagueness!

Avi

Top Bottom