What's new

Declaration Grooming Trismegistus arrived...WOW!

Guys, I totally agree on the quality. The problem is the availability: I had ordered my last batch from WCS a year ago and now all of the Declaration soaps are "Sold Out" both on their site and on the company's e-shop !! What can I do ? PS. I live in Europe so the e-shop must be able to ship abroad.
I just noticed that WCS has one Declaration soap available. It's Unconditional Surrender in the bison base:

I just noticed that WCS has one Declaration soap available. It's Unconditional Surrender in the bison base:

Thanks my friend, I also saw that this was the only one available. I am, however, looking for all the other scents that make this brand stand out from the rest (along with its creamy lather).

Guys, I totally agree on the quality. The problem is the availability: I had ordered my last batch from WCS a year ago and now all of the Declaration soaps are "Sold Out" both on their site and on the company's e-shop !! What can I do ? PS. I live in Europe so the e-shop must be able to ship abroad.
Declaration just restocked almost everything on their site. Buy now before they sell out again!

Got it... [emoji41]

proxy.php

Trismegistus is by far my favorite DG soap and AS. I have multiple bottles of the AS stocked up because the soap will outlive a single bottle.

Top Bottom