What's new

Declaration Grooming Darkfall Milksteak Base

What a wonderfully performing soap and a great scent! This was my first shave with the Milksteak base—what a winner. I love the rich, smoky scent of Darkfall as well. Too bad the aftershave is sold out.

Anybody else a fan?

I smelled both side by side and chose the Massacre of the Innocents. I THINK I made the right choice, but can't have too many soaps. Might have to go back and get Darkfall too

I have darkfall and trismegistus in the new milksteak base, pluse the matching trismegistus aftershave. Best shaving soap I've tried to date. And my wife loves the smoky darkfall sent. I check DG's web site just about every day hoping the darkfall aftershave will become available again.

Finally got a tub of my own and the Milksteak is sublime. Super slick soap. Anyone know what Declaration’s release or batch schedule is like? Or how product availability is announced? Every time I go to look it seems to be out of stock.

Buying my first Milksteak soap! I am just now back into the community. I haven’t used my straight for awhile and picked it up to shave my neck and cheeks around my beard for New Years! I feel like I did a good job for being out of practice and looking forward to try so many of these new amazing creams and soaps! It seems they have made leaps and bounds in my time away for the hobby!

I haven’t tried Darkfall, but I have these three Milksteak scents and have really been enjoying them:

Bandwagon (Last Ever)
Trismegistus
Massacre of the Innocents

I have darkfall and trismegistus in the new milksteak base, pluse the matching trismegistus aftershave. Best shaving soap I've tried to date. And my wife loves the smoky darkfall sent. I check DG's web site just about every day hoping the darkfall aftershave will become available again.

Scott mentioned a while ago that Darkfall is done until fall of 2020. I think he ran low on oils to do any more production.

I want both dark fall and trismegitus. I bought after the rain, the puzzle, massacre of the innocents, and the new cur et epices

Top Bottom