What's new

Decent cellar sale at P&C

But which principal, avoiding P&C, or buying as much 'baccy in the cellar today for the coming tobacalypse?
I'm abiding by the first, but I'm in a position to have that luxury, since I've been preparing for the tobaccolype for about six years now.

Anyone abiding by the second rule, I'm not judging. I wish you nothing but luck.

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
If they gave you a choice in Dunhill samples I would buy.

Despite P&C giving free shipping after 99.00, for my last order SP was only 3.00 more expensive, including the shipping. Needless to say SP got my business.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
If they gave you a choice in Dunhill samples I would buy.

Despite P&C giving free shipping after 99.00, for my last order SP was only 3.00 more expensive, including the shipping. Needless to say SP got my business.
SP does a better job of packaging, too. In fact, the person who packs it stamps their name on it. I let them (SP) know that I appreciate that touch.

By my way of thinking, the best thing on P&C right now in the "Coin Flip". Apparently it is a deal where you get one 1.75 oz tin of Escudo Navy Deluxe and one 1.75 oz tin of Dunhill Navy Rolls for $16.99 and NOT the likelihood that you will see it should you order it.
:)

And to be fair and balanced, my last order from SP arrived with a dented tin even with their care in packaging.

Top Bottom