What's new

🐗 Decemboar. Yup. It’s a thing! 🐗

Tobac-tober and Arco August are popular on B&B. Why not Decem-boar?

Why neglect the poor little piggy brush? Why do badgers and synthetics hog all of the spotlight? (see what I did there? 🤪)

I tend to predominantly use badgers and synths but have a handful of fairly new boar brushes that really need to be used and broken in. I will only be using boar brushes in December to ensure my Omegas, Semogues and other boar brushes get the love they need and deserve.

Join me on my all boar December quest. Elevate your brush game by turning those stiff and scratchy neglected boar brushes into something soft and special!

I will be posting my daily boar brush choice Starting Dec 1st.

BE pigheaded and join me in Decemboar... 🐷

Tobac-tober and Arco August are popular on B&B. Why not Decem-boar?

Why neglect the poor little piggy brush? Why do badgers and synthetics hog all of the spotlight? (see what I did there? 🤪)

I tend to predominantly use badgers and synths but have a handful of fairly new boar brushes that really need to be used and broken in. I will only be using boar brushes in December to ensure my Omegas, Semogues and other boar brushes get the love they need and deserve.

Join me on my all boar December quest. Elevate your brush game by turning those stiff and scratchy neglected boar brushes into something soft and special!

I will be posting my daily boar brush choice Starting Dec 1st.

BE pigheaded and join me in Decemboar... 🐷

Count me in!!!!!! hahaha loved the post

I plan to use my new Semogue SOC Taj the whole month, but let's see if any of my other boars will take its place at some point.

Decemboar shave #1 - Semogue SOC Taj continues to amaze me

FAB65684-09DA-4848-95E7-BB864F4AD00D.jpeg

Top Bottom