What's new

🐗 Decemboar. Yup. It’s a thing! 🐗

Decemboar#05

SOC + La Toja = :straight: :thumbup:. This is the brush after face lathering. Because of the 3-finger pinch technique, your fingers and the handle get messy with lather, but who cares? Face lathering with this brush has taken my shaves to a whole new level.

IMG-3552.jpg

IMG-3554.jpg

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Decemboar#05

SOC + La Toja = :straight: :thumbup:. This is the brush after face lathering. Because of the 3-finger pinch technique, your fingers and the handle get messy with lather, but who cares? Face lathering with this brush has taken my shaves to a whole new level.

View attachment 1190763

View attachment 1190764
A comment and a question please kind Sir.
1. I absolutely LOVE that little shelf in the top picture! Very nice.

2. What is and where'd it come from? (The blood pressure squeezer on the Proraso bottle. A spritzer?) Thanks, Dave

Day 5, 4th shave

Prep : warm water
Razor : KureNai GF33S / Fatip Grande OC
Brush : The Goodfellas' Smile Wild Hog
Blade : Schick Pro-Line P30 / Astra Superior Platinum
Soap : Palmolive Men classic (stick, grated)
After shave : Nivea Men Protect & Care

There's nothing else that performs like a Simpsons Best Badger, I'll just leave it at that. :D
I love Simpsons Best as well. Even the “lowly” Special and Wee Scott in Best are awesome brushss.

I keep getting close to pulling the trigger on a Simpsons Silvertip or Manchurian, but keep going back to Best. I have a M7 in Best on the way and my next will be a Duke 3 Best.

Likely better that I don’t know what I am missing with Simpsons Manchurian anyways. 😜

My Semogue 1800 is my Brush for tonight in any case!

I love Simpsons Best as well. Even the “lowly” Special and Wee Scott in Best are awesome brushss.

I keep getting close to pulling the trigger on a Simpsons Silvertip or Manchurian, but keep going back to Best. I have a M7 in Best on the way and my next will be a Duke 3 Best.

Likely better that I don’t know what I am missing with Simpsons Manchurian anyways. 😜

My Semogue 1800 is my Brush for tonight in any case!

I have this arbitrary $100 limit in place when it comes to brushes. I'm sure Simpsons higher end models are amazing, but those Best brushes are no slouches either...

I used my Semogue 1800 for a LONG time, one of the nicest boar knots in existence as far as I'm concerned. If I wasn't so dang picky I could use that as my one and only. Enjoy!

Top Bottom