What's new

🐽 🐷 🐖 🐗 DecemBOAR 2022!!! Only Boar Brushes for all of December! 🐽 🐷 🐖 🐗

Get ready for B&B’s Third Annual DecemBOAR!!!

I am posting this a bit early this year due to incredible overwhelming demand!!! (not really, one dude asked 🤪).

Please join your B&B piggy brush loving brethren for a month long tribute to the often neglected Boar brush. Put those Badgers, horsies and Synths away for the month and get the PIG OUT!!!

DecemBOAR is never boar-ing and you want to be a part of this. If you don’t have a boar brush… go buy one! You have almost a month!

Many of us on B&B seem to use badgers and synths predominately, so let’s use some of our excellent boar brushes. They tend to need a longer break in period than badger, so let’s break them in collectively for an entire month!

I will only be using boar brushes in December to ensure my Omegas, Zeniths and Semogues get some well deserved loving.

Join me for all boar December by signing up below. Add your name to the bottom of the list in a comment. Also post your creative daily boar shave pics when you can.

I will be posting my daily boar brush pics Starting Dec 1st.

Let‘s see some of those little piggies!

🐖 🐷 🐽

4FCC7A0E-4996-4161-A16C-9696EE52B1AA.jpeg

See post #17 for an exciting giveaway!

Last edited by a moderator:
DecemBOAR Signup…

NOTE: I am adding a giveaway…

To qualify for this giveaway, you must have 25 total B&B posts by December 31st and 5 posts in this thread. Your enrollment counts as one, so only 4 more posts in this thread before December 31st to qualify! Pics are appreciated but not necessary!
I will randomly pick a winner from our participant list on December 31st. What do you win? The Zenith boar brush of your choice from Your Shaving!

Details? Simple. Pick a boar brush that is €25 or less and I will buy it and have it shipped it to you. Brush ships from Spain and this contest is global!

Oink oink!

1. SharpieB
2. MaineYooper
3. J-MN
4. dmshaver
5. Phoenixkh
6. Icculus
7. ewk
8. Slock
9. bjm

Phoenixkh

I shaved a fortune
DecemBOAR Signup…

NOTE: I am adding a giveaway…

I will randomly pick a winner from our participant list on December 31st. What do you win? The Zenith boar brush of your choice from Your Shaving!

Details? Simple. Pick a boar brush that is €25 or less and I will buy it and have it shipped it to you. Brush ships from Spain and this contest is global!

Oink oink!

1. SharpieB
2. MaineYooper
3. J-MN
4. dmshaver
5. Phoenixkh
6. Icculus
7. ewk
8. Slock
9. bjm
That's so nice of you.. I have ordered a few brushes from Your Shaving, including the very fine Unbleached Zenith 506N XSE, now out of stock, unfortunately. I think they are the only place who regularly stocks them.... though I know the eBay Zenith guy has been asked if he'll make them available.

I'm in...

1. SharpieB
2. MaineYooper
3. J-MN
4. dmshaver
5. Phoenixkh
6. Icculus
7. ewk
8. Slock
9. bjm
10. Tjsgarden

Top Bottom