What's new

December Strop Availability

Tony Miller

Speaking of horse butts…
I plan to have a batch of strops available on Tuesday, December 1st at 9pm EST. I got a new supply of my Notovan Horsehide from Horween which is looking really nice and my old standby, the Premium Steerhide, both will be available as Artisan strops with all the fixings.....D-rings, Handles, Cotton or Flax Linen along with the optional Fast Bridle Practice Strops. I should also have my Plain strops in, Notovan Horsehide and Veg Tanned Horsehide. Even with the current USPS delays there should still be plenty of time for delivery before the Holidays. If possible I will try to have another, second batch before Christmas.

It has been hard to keep up with demand this fall as supplies are just not there. The past few months it has been harder to get leather I am truly happy with and the bulk of what my supplier has sent me have gone into my Plain series of strops instead as I just can't use leather I am not thrilled with in my best strops. If I would not own it I sure won't sell it to you. My most recent Notovan shipment that arrived this past week was really nice so hoping my supply chain is recovering and my production will be more normal for the new year. My apologies to those who have been unable to get what you wanted but I simply cannot offer a product I am not thrilled with and the current shortage of materials is limiting things a lot right now.

I hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving and stays safe in these trying times.

Top Bottom