What's new

December 21st Thread

Just curious as to what will be everyone's razor/blade, soap/cream and aftershave for this very special day?

Mine:

Gillette Fatboy w/the "Spoiler"

MWF

Avon Wild Country

Everyone jokes, they laughed at Noah when he told them the world was ending. Then we know how that turned out.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
I can't say for sure i will shave that Friday because some days i just dont feel like it, but if i do feel like shaving that day i imagine it will be just like any other day. i'll stare at my stuff and then randomly pick things to use. thats my process and i'm not going to change it just because the world might end

It's on a Friday? Well, that means it'll be Fatboy Friday, like all Fridays are. If it's to be a last shave, then I'll pair it up with Cella and drop a fresh Personna med in the fatboy. May as well go for broke and crank it to "9" for the first pass.

It's on a Friday? Well, that means it'll be Fatboy Friday, like all Fridays are. If it's to be a last shave, then I'll pair it up with Cella and drop a fresh Personna med in the fatboy. May as well go for broke and crank it to "9" for the first pass.

Nice! Fitting for the apocalypse!

I probably won't shave that day. I go into the office on Saturday morning and I usually shave before I go.
Like to look good for the boss; it's the only time each week we see each other.

I'm taking that day off, so I'll probably go with my trusty Weber DLC, a new 7 O'Clock Black, and some QCS Green Irish Tweed. Nice clean 3 passes.

I guess it depends what time the world ends, lately I've been shaving at night. If I do get to I'll use my double-ring with a personna and GFT Lime followed with Clubman.

So is it your Friday or My Friday?

Come on Fellas, I'm 10 hours ahead of GMT here, heck if I go to Sydney for the day I'll be 11 hours ahead. It could be Saturday the 22nd!

December 21st, end of the world. This is a load of BS! I wish spin doctors would spin something better than this. I reckon humanity, has already ended with the horrible things people do to each other.
The planet earth will trundle along, long after we're gone! All I've got to say to those who believe the hype, it's best to shave like every shave is the last one! On the other hand if it does end and I survive, I'm
heading to St Petersburg to get all the blades from the PPI plant!

Everyone jokes, they laughed at Noah when he told them the world was ending. Then we know how that turned out.

“But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son,but only the Father.[SUP]"[/SUP] Matthew 24:36 NIV

The world is absolutely not coming to an end on December 21st!!!

Top Bottom