What's new

December 2018 Challenge: Artistically Speaking

In other words, Artists at work. Be it yourself, some street photography, a simple portrait or what have you. A musician playing, a painter painting, a juggler juggling, a photographer shooting, etc., etc.. Same as any other month, try to take a new shot for this challenge. Hit the streets, be creative, be safe, have fun! Good Luck!

Monthly Photo Challenge Rules
◦ Winner of the previous month's challenge picks new theme and starts thread.
◦ You must be the photographer.
◦ One entry per month.
◦ Try and make the image a recent one.
◦ Competition runs until the 19th of the Month.
◦ Voting runs from the 20th - 26th.
◦ Voting is open to all forum members so please vote, the more voters the merrier.
◦ When voting, please clearly indicate - Voting for Post #...
◦ The person with the most votes is the winner.

not my entry, since it's old but a shot I want to share:
DSC_2713.JPG

I'm sure there are a few of you who will recognize him

Cool theme, I have a few ideas, and a maybe entry. Hoping to get a few more chances for something better before entering though.

not my entry, since it's old but a shot I want to share:
View attachment 932738
I'm sure there are a few of you who will recognize him
Great pic! Not sure who he is, but he sure has that fiddle slung low, must be a fan of Jimmy Page.

My entry. Self portrait reflected in an old Atra razor handle.

Panasonic GX85, kit lens, 1/25 sec. , f/7.1 , 20mm, ISO 400. I also had 1 extension tube on it. I think it was 10mm, but it could have been 16mm. The camera doesn't remember that data, and I never bother to take note either.
P1070564(r2nr).jpg

Photo Dec 16, 1 22 27 PM.jpg

Who would have thunk finding a Didjeridu in florida??

and if you were wondering about the non entry I posted in the beginning of the thread, that was Hank Williams Jr

I like 5 for the creativeness and a hint to shaving with the Atra handle, but like the others, I ultimately have to go with # 8

Great Shots everyone!

My vote goes to #10. I like the way the under exposure gives enough detail yet leaves some mystery.

I also really liked Cash's shot. I thought it was great the way he worked in both the photographer and the drummer. I also liked the slight motion blur on the foot, just wish there was a little more would have been great to see it in the beater and drum head too. Still very well done though!

Top Bottom