What's new

DECEMBER 2017 SCORES

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't going to post this, because it's mostly bath soap, not shaving soap, but why not? I wanted to have a sample of all the different SV scents, without paying for all the different shaving soaps, so I got the bath soaps. The two RazoRock are shaving soaps. All of these smell wonderful, but the Tundra Artica, 70th and Cosmo are the best.
IMG_0530.JPG

I wasn't going to post this, because it's mostly bath soap, not shaving soap, but why not? I wanted to have a sample of all the different SV scents, without paying for all the different shaving soaps, so I got the bath soaps. The two RazoRock are shaving soaps. All of these smell wonderful, but the Tundra Artica, 70th and Cosmo are the best. View attachment 848307
That's a pretty good plan. I've never tried the SV bath soaps. The SV shaving soaps I have are excellent.

Yeah, I figured it would be a cheaper way to figure out which ones I liked and which ones I didn't, and I can use the bath soaps as a bonus. It turns out that there aren't any SV scents that I don't like, but some are truly wonderful. I ended up ordering 70th, Cosmo and Felce Aromatica shaving soaps and aftershaves. I'll post them when they come in.

Yeah, I figured it would be a cheaper way to figure out which ones I liked and which ones I didn't, and I can use the bath soaps as a bonus. It turns out that there aren't any SV scents that I don't like, but some are truly wonderful. I ended up ordering 70th, Cosmo and Felce Aromatica shaving soaps and aftershaves. I'll post them when they come in.
I think you'll really like them. I have those plus Dolomiti and Manna di Sicilia. I'm sure I'll get the other two one of these days.

To round out the year:

Shave Soaps & Creams
1. Tub of AoS Ocwean Kelp Shave Cream
2. Puck of Penhaligon's Blenheim Bouquet Shaving Soap

Aftershaves
1. Bottle of Humphrey's Wtich Hazel
2. Bottle of WCS Silk Road Aftershave

Maybe next year I'll begin to show some restraint. And maybe next year I'll be crowned the King of Sweden.

Best wishes to all for a Happy and Prosperous New Year.

AEF678AE-1732-4CA1-A72B-2BEA9D5DFC99.jpeg
89A97345-9E4E-4CE5-B768-9E3544DB9918.jpeg
54EC9C1B-DD0F-478F-B1B5-646E2CEB7D1C.jpeg
9749D7E7-D719-4BEE-A935-40C364C59110.jpeg
9B5B909C-D800-4A39-8FD2-7B45584A4169.jpeg
23D205EF-4546-49AD-B4BE-E1693273CDB3.jpeg
I’m still pretty new to all this but I’m pretty sure I just got a decent deal from offer up, I paid $10 for this Genco De Roma, in really decent shape. This is a fairly old razor.

To round out the year:

Shave Soaps & Creams
1. Tub of AoS Ocwean Kelp Shave Cream
2. Puck of Penhaligon's Blenheim Bouquet Shaving Soap

Aftershaves
1. Bottle of Humphrey's Wtich Hazel
2. Bottle of WCS Silk Road Aftershave

Maybe next year I'll begin to show some restraint. And maybe next year I'll be crowned the King of Sweden.

Best wishes to all for a Happy and Prosperous New Year.
Great additions all! Restraint, IMHO, is greatly overrated....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom