What's new

DECEMBER 2017 SCORES

Status
Not open for further replies.

December is here already. Where did the year go? Winter may be soon approaching but the Scores don't care.

They are always out there awaiting discovery.

Yes, time does seem to pass so quickly but no matter the month, the season, or the weather, there is always something to be found. And you can mark it as yours.

When you find it, let us know.

We all want to see and think ... I need one of THOSE....

Starting off December with a big razor load:

Occam's Razor
Ikon 102 Diagonal Slant head
Gillette X1 Tech (my other birth year razor to go along with my X4 Super Speed)
Yintal fake Bronze DE razor (but it is a brass handle underneath)

DSC01907.JPG

Starting off December with a big razor load:

Occam's Razor
Ikon 102 Diagonal Slant head
Gillette X1 Tech (my other birth year razor to go along with my X4 Super Speed)
Yintal fake Bronze DE razor (but it is a brass handle underneath)

View attachment 841342
Nice group of scores you've got there. Hope the Occam's Razor turns out to be a fine shaver.

Starting this month with my first straight razor, and some items from Maggard Razors.

A vintage straight razor
Omega 49 boar brush
Maggard razor v3 head with purple handle (for my wife)
Maggard alum block
Lea shaving stick
La toja shaving stick
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

Enviado de meu Moto G (5) Plus usando Tapatalk

Yesterday I picked up a tube of Dr. Bonner's Tea Tree Organic Shaving Soap while at the health food store by my in-laws. I bought it on sale with a $1 off. 7oz for $7.05 seems like a good deal. I've used their peppermint hand soap before and have like it so I figure this was worth giving a try. Has anyone else ever used their shaving soaps? Hopefully it works well, but it is always fun trying different products.
Steve
IMG_7897.jpg

Starting this month with my first straight razor, and some items from Maggard Razors.

A vintage straight razor
Omega 49 boar brush
Maggard razor v3 head with purple handle (for my wife)
Maggard alum block
Lea shaving stick
La toja shaving stick
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

Enviado de meu Moto G (5) Plus usando Tapatalk
Great scores, Kell.

Yesterday I picked up a tube of Dr. Bonner's Tea Tree Organic Shaving Soap while at the health food store by my in-laws. I bought it on sale with a $1 off. 7oz for $7.05 seems like a good deal. I've used their peppermint hand soap before and have like it so I figure this was worth giving a try. Has anyone else ever used their shaving soaps? Hopefully it works well, but it is always fun trying different products.
Steve
View attachment 841853
Very interesting, Steve. I'm anxious to hear how it performs.

I picked a few things from PAA during their Black Friday sale. They had buy 2 get 1 free shampoo soaps and I really like these. They last long and leave what little hair I have feeling nice. My order included:

Planet 9 Shampoo
Dapper Doc Shampoo
Alt Eleven Shampoo
Lump of Coal Shave Soap
Douglas Fir Aftershave
Sk-8 Shop Aftershave

Steve

IMG_7919.jpg

IMG_7923.jpg

I picked a few things from PAA during their Black Friday sale. They had buy 2 get 1 free shampoo soaps and I really like these. They last long and leave what little hair I have feeling nice. My order included:

Planet 9 Shampoo
Dapper Doc Shampoo
Alt Eleven Shampoo
Lump of Coal Shave Soap
Douglas Fir Aftershave
Sk-8 Shop Aftershave

Steve

View attachment 842395
View attachment 842396
Neat package of goodies, Steve. I've never used a bar shampoo, but the description of the PAA ones sound worthy to try.

The best score of the year for me....

A Wolfman WR1-DC with a 0.61mm Gap & WRH7 handle. All Titanium and anodized light blue.
James did an outstanding job and the razor is really a work of art. I can't wait to use it tomorrow!

Steve

IMG_7947.jpg

IMG_7951.jpg

IMG_7952.jpg

IMG_7953.jpg

IMG_7955.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom