What's new

Death. I’m against it.

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
Very sorry, bud. Maybe theres help from others you could enlist. Also, talk to someone about how you feel. If no one exists, find a counselor or a pastor. They can lend a gentle ear.

Kindly,
Adam

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Sorry if I offended. It was not my intention.

Sent from my DROID Turbo using Tapatalk

No offense taken. Your advice is logical, reasonable. I’m a fan of logic and reason. An Irish Wake is just one part of the process.

I’m old enough to have witnessed an Irish Wake in Brooklyn. Somebody’s uncle. Carried from house to house, always with a drink in his hand. I’m Native enough that I will be set out on a palette. Red Lake Reservation.

Familiarity breeds contempt. I’m still against it.

I thought it might trigger some PTSD, but surprisingly it hasn’t. I’m sleeping good. The kid is taking charge of what he can. We are actually meeting with a local engineer to see about having a T1 line installed, so he can keep up with his job. First estimate was 20,000.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I'm proud of you Hoka. Sounds like you've been carrying a bunch of weight around for a while now. It's hard for a man to share his burdens. Thanks for opening up, it'll do you good.

Did this with my father-in-law's estate. You have my thoughts and prayers. (the real kind not the politician kind)

Good luck with the farms. Farming is not a part time job, and I always chuckle when I see terms like "hobby farm". Grandma and Grandpa were farmers, very successful ones. Farming is not a hobby, or a part time job.

I thought it might trigger some PTSD, but surprisingly it hasn’t. I’m sleeping good. The kid is taking charge of what he can. We are actually meeting with a local engineer to see about having a T1 line installed, so he can keep up with his job. First estimate was 20,000.
Consider a microwave relay or satellite link. The only downside is latency and rain fade. Rain is something you usually don't deal with on hardwire, so depending on your part of the world might be a minor irritation. Latency can be important for gaming and or investing via high speed AI controlled trading. In any case, you can find solutions which are far less than that 20k quotation.

The girls came over. My ex is a bit round heeled. But she’s got some awesome daughters. Renesance festivals pay good money for this stuff.

Top Bottom