What's new

WTB Dear Santa, I Want to Buy a Game Changer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I know, I know. The odds are slim, and it's silly to write to Santa as a grown man. Even so, I still do it every Christmas, and he's always come through. Ahem...

Dear Santa,

If you happen to have a Game Changer whose mileage varies a little too much for your liking. I will happily buy it and treasure it always. I promise I will rinse my brush properly and shake it dry like I should for the rest of my life if you come through on this.

Your Friend Always,
Nick

Nick, your posts lately have been all sorts of hilarious. Thank you for yet another post that made me laugh so hard I got weird looks from everyone at work.

I hope you wouldn't knock out teeth if you thought the Tooth Fairy had one!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I hope you wouldn't knock out teeth if you thought the Tooth Fairy had one!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Uhhhh, no. I tried the easter bunny first because he's in season but that was a bust. I don't think he hard-goods are really in his wheelhouse. I did get some Grooming Dept Tacit though, which I think was his way of apologizing. Not that he needs to, he's been hooking me up for years and the GD lather is incredible.

The next logical stop was Santa. That may be counter-intuitive, but this is his off season so there's significantly less competition for his attention. Also, I don't leave out milk and cookies like most folks. I slow smoke a ribeye in the dead of winter, and I wait to put a sear on it until mid-night. I leave that, a small caprese salad with homemade mozzarella, and pretty stiff pour of 21yr Balvenie Portwood. Santa and I get on pretty well.

As for pulling teeth, I've got a 7 year old, a 5 year old, and a 3 year old, and those little buggers shed teeth like crazy. I give 'em a silver dollar and snatch the teeth before the TF can get there. I've got small jar of baby teeth in my floor safe, and the TF wants them bad. I'm saving those for a rainy day when I need to call in for something big and in a hurry like bail money or something.

Last edited:
BOOOOM!!!

proxy.php

proxy.php

Haters gonna hate, but Santa's never late!

Thanks @otto76. You really made my day! Heck, I think you made my week! Santa works in mysterious ways. :)

How Santa knew that I've been drooling over the radio knob handle I will never know. I do know that I'm swapping out the capreses salad for steak fries this Christmas though. :001_tongu

Haters gonna hate, but Santa's never late!

Thanks @otto76. You really made my day! Heck, I think you made my week! Santa works in mysterious ways. :)

How Santa knew that I've been drooling over the radio knob handle I will never know. I do know that I'm swapping out the capreses salad for steak fries this Christmas though. :001_tongu
Thank you Nick! Enjoy the razor and those steak fries:)

That's some quick shipping by Santa !!!!!!!!!!

I wish! They're pre-ship photos. Tracking number says it's gonna get here on the 14th. Probably for the best though, I've got to go clean my shave den and print a little welcome banner. Also, if it came on the 13th, my wife probably wouldn't be amused to find out that her mother's day gift was a new razor for me...:w00t:

I wish! They're pre-ship photos. Tracking number says it's gonna get here on the 14th. Probably for the best though, I've got to go clean my shave den and print a little welcome banner. Also, if it came on the 13th, my wife probably wouldn't be amused to find out that her mother's day gift was a new razor for me...:w00t:
Can you re-ask Santa for another for me??:1eye:

Roger that. That's a big negatory Dave... you're gonna have to set your own steak fries & scotch on Christmas like the rest of us believers. Pro tip: avoid islays. I left him Lagaluvin one year and he brought a reindeer in to pee in my living room. He also left a note that said, "Dear Nicky, Merry Christmas. Thanks for the steak, but as far as the scotch goes,if I wanted that much smoke I would have brought a cigar and bucket of peat". Sweet guy, but he has strong opinions about scotch.

Last edited:
Roger that. That's a big negatory Dave... you're gonna have to set your own steak fries & scotch on Christmas like the rest of us believers. Pro tip: avoid islays. I left him Lagaluvin one year and he brought a reindeer in to pee in my living room. He also left a note that said, "Dear Nicky, Merry Christmas. Thanks for the steak, but as far as the scotch goes,if I wanted that much smoke I would have brought a cigar and bucket of peat". Sweet guy, but he has strong opinions about scotch.
:lol1: :lol: :lol1:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom