What's new

Deal on OfferUp...Maybe?

Found this post on OfferUp. Maybe someone is interested. Check it out and post back here if there's anything good. I'm not interested, just curious if it's good stuff

Title and link below:

Check out this HUGE 200+ LOT OF VINTAGE BARBER ITEMS READ DESCRIPTION FOR PRICING AND SHIPPING DETAILS on OfferUp https://offerup.co/SG9I9RQNm0

The barbershop I visit has these kinds of things. They give the place an ancient vibe. That would be a real treasure trove for somebody who is into old bottles, etc.

I blocked that seller.
Agreed to sell me at an item at a certain price from the lot then sold it to someone else.
Had a German razor with celluloid scales priced for about a $1,000 saying it was one a kind and a seller he KNEW had sold another similar one on sold eBay for the same price. I looked at the listing and it was a different razor with a "or best offer" price.

Most of the time I can't even get a response from people on there. Last guy said he didn't respond because he was in lock up for 30 days and that was the last I heard from him. Maybe arrested again?????

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
At $2500....no way. Most that stuff is not useable and only decoration at this point. Don’t even see any razors, which would make it a tiny bit more valuable. I’d give him $200 for it though.

I blocked that seller.
Agreed to sell me at an item at a certain price from the lot then sold it to someone else.
Had a German razor with celluloid scales priced for about a $1,000 saying it was one a kind and a seller he KNEW had sold another similar one on sold eBay for the same price. I looked at the listing and it was a different razor with a "or best offer" price.

Most of the time I can't even get a response from people on there. Last guy said he didn't respond because he was in lock up for 30 days and that was the last I heard from him. Maybe arrested again?????

Wow. That's crazy. I've had fairly good luck on OfferUp locally.

At $2500....no way. Most that stuff is not useable and only decoration at this point. Don’t even see any razors, which would make it a tiny bit more valuable. I’d give him $200 for it though.

Yeah I didn't think it looked like a big hit. Didn't know for sure. Thanks

The boxed, presumably NOS, Ever Readys are cool, but there is not enough that turns my crank for anything over $1k, much less $2500.

Interesting though. Thanks for sharing.

Top Bottom