What's new

deadlybubbles's Entry to the Hall of Fame

My father had a red 1975 F-250 that looked almost identical. Is that a '75. His had the tall mirror, but otherwise the body is very similar and so is the grill.
74 f100, same gen though. My father in law had exactly what your father did though, same color and everything.

That truck gif was just one I found, but now that this is turning into a truck thread I need to throw down. Mine is a 2018. Not as cool as your classic, by a long shot, but gets me back and forth from the field nicely and tows the comms trailer like it's not even back there.

This is me and the truck out running communications at an UltraMarathon. No, the StarLink dish isn't permanently on the roof, although that would be fantastic!

PXL_20220710_142424511.MP.jpg

1663820544130.png

That truck gif was just one I found, but now that this is turning into a truck thread I need to throw down. Mine is a 2018. Not as cool as your classic, by a long shot, but gets me back and forth from the field nicely and tows the comms trailer like it's not even back there.

This is me and the truck out running communications at an UltraMarathon. No, the StarLink dish isn't permanently on the roof, although that would be fantastic!

View attachment 1526368

View attachment 1526369
I kinda figured 😉. Few things more American than a pickup, classic or not.

Top Bottom