What's new

Dead Soldiers

Anyone else throw their empty boxes, etc. under their sink? I couldn't take it anymore, so I cleaned some stuff out:

IMG_2211_2_1.JPG

This is just some of it. Obsessive, are we?:rolleyes:

I do the same dang thang! I've justified it by telling myself that I will need the packaging for:
  • Pictures for reviews.
  • I might need to view the ingredient list.
  • If I decide to give something away, it's cooler in the original packaging.

P

PortsmouthDavid

Somebody needs to start an 800 number HELPLINE for this condition!

David

actually...if you don't throw them away...you could make a very interesting collage with them...and then frame it and keep it in your shave den...

damn I'm smart....:lol: :lol: :lol:

mark the shoeshine boy

Odd, I like keeping the items in their original boxes. It facilitates stacking, paricularly in the case of bottles. Quite often the packaging is more attractive than the containers too, but that is what makes horse racing, to include broken hind legs..:sad:

Much like Ron, I too keep all my creams and soaps in their boxes if possible. I like the way they stack up and the way they look while being stored.

I throw all the boxes away. Never figured I need them again. I don't think my wife could take it if I kept them anyways.

guenron said:
Odd, I like keeping the items in their original boxes. It facilitates stacking, paricularly in the case of bottles. Quite often the packaging is more attractive than the containers too, but that is what makes horse racing, to include broken hind legs..:sad:

But now what ? What if the Bottle is as nice as the packaging ?
I contemplated over and over what to do...first 3 weeks I kept the package but the bottle is also very nice..

Old spice a/s -> Bottle nicer then the red carton box.but the red box stands out nicely aswell by itself.

Guerlain a/s bottle I think nicer then the container but container aint bad really

and what about Ninna Rici ? bottle looks nice container looks boring...

Kinda regret I threw the boxes already away... Ron makes a good point they stack easier..not that im anywhere near close what Scotto has, but then again I dont have his psychiatric illness as a background..im on a doctors prescription ,only 1 shave item per week..trying to cut down to zero per week
but where is the fun in that :mad3:

letterk said:
I throw all the boxes away. Never figured I need them again. I don't think my wife could take it if I kept them anyways.

Hmmmmm, I have a different theory on the throwing away of boxes.....it's called hiding the evidence!!:lol:

I too throw away my boxes, but only after I've used the product a few times to ensure I like it. That way, if I discover I don't like it, I've got the original box for the product when I try and palm it off on some other poor sucker in this forum!:biggrin:

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
woodbane said:
Hmmmmm, I have a different theory on the throwing away of boxes.....it's called hiding the evidence!!:lol:

My sentiments, exactly. When caught red handed with another addition to the stable, I embellish a bit by saying "Why, this old thing? I've had this for months!":tongue:

The best defense is a strong offense.

Look what we have come to. Scotto has introduced us to "BAD". Box Acquisition Disorder. Well, one man's trash...:lol:

Randy

rtaylor61 said:
Look what we have come to. Scotto has introduced us to "BAD". Box Acquisition Disorder. Well, one man's trash...:lol:

Randy
Sorry Randy, this one is Box ACCUMULATION Disorder!:blush: :001_rolle

rtaylor61 said:

Randy

Hey...HEY!!

Might I remind you all that we already have BAD: Brush Acquisition Disorder!! Sheeeesh!:rolleyes:

Top Bottom