What's new

Dead Soldiers

Gents,
Can you believe a group of grown men dedicating over 20 posts to "What to do with empty shaving kit boxes?":lol:

guenron said:
Gents,
Can you believe a group of grown men dedicating over 20 posts to "What to do with empty shaving kit boxes?":lol:

Technically just 20. The 21st post is not directly related but more of a second cousin and from what I can remember of Oklahoma law, that is not related enough to prevent marriage.:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes, I can talk bad about Oklahoma. I am originally from there.

Kyle said:
Technically just 20. The 21st post is not directly related but more of a second cousin and from what I can remember of Oklahoma law, that is not related enough to prevent marriage.:lol: :lol: :lol:

Growing up in Texas, I always heard that Oklahoma was THE state...to be FROM!

Randy

letterk said:
I throw all the boxes away. Never figured I need them again. I don't think my wife could take it if I kept them anyways.

Me, too--my wife would kill me if I kept the boxes--we have a tiny master bath room, and there's not really room for the stuff, let alone the boxes!

rtaylor61 said:
Growing up in Texas, I always heard that Oklahoma was THE state...to be FROM!

Randy
It's good to see that you have overcome the unfortunate circumstance of being reared in Baja Oklahoma, being far from it in Utah. (Read backwards as Ha! Tu?)

Kyle said:

BAH!! Up here in little ol' Vermont you must be able to marry your sister judging by all the swamp donkeys with webbed fingers I see up here.:biggrin:

roughrider said:
Ok you guys, that's enough. Lets get back to talking about empty boxes. :biggrin:

I can go with that.

Ron, being from Texas, Utah is pronounced "You Tall"! And yes I am, 6'3, and I've bought enough stuff to be able to stack all of the empty boxes that high and then some!

Randy (staying on topic)

rtaylor61 said:
I can go with that.

Ron, being from Texas, Utah is pronounced "You Tall"! And yes I am, 6'3, and I've bought enough stuff to be able to stack all of the empty boxes that high and then some!

Randy (staying on topic)

I'd best be careful or I'll find myself challenging Mark The Shoeshine Boy for official moniker of "best thread hijacker!":biggrin:

woodbane said:
I'd best be careful or I'll find myself challenging Mark The Shoeshine Boy for official moniker of "best thread hijacker!":biggrin:
Any similarities to this and a thread are purely coincidental!:lol:

LOL!:lol: True, true, I love these meandering threads that get totally off topic! Especially when I'm the perp!:biggrin: (Just kidding lads, I can be serious when I want to be).

May i say i throwed away all the empty boxes of my 78 (or was it 79:confused: , dunno) shaving brushes??????
I regret this very badly, cause one day i'm going to sell them all on Ebay;it is well known that

"a vintage Simpsons shaving brush, NIB, from the famous drP, back in those days (we speak of an auction having place in 2054...) well known for his severe suffering from SBAD"

could bring up a fortune, while without the box it would bring up much less....

dr:w00t: P

Top Bottom