What's new

DE razor handles that are magnificent and still practical to use.

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
Charcoal has some beautiful handles and I have seen some others also on this site that are outstanding ones also.
proxy.php

Ron R

This is one of King Gillette's travel razors, just a work of art.
IMG_3570 (2).jpg
IMG_3575-small (3).jpg

Ron R

Some really nice ones out there for people who have a little extra money. Usable and good razor grip IMO.

proxy.php

Esox

I didnt know
Staff member
Thank you. I had a look on Etsy - nothing for sale at the moment. That's a nice handle. :)

You're welcome.

He does nice work, no question about that. I dont use Facebook, but if you do, you might look around and see if he states why he isnt making any at the moment.

You're welcome.

He does nice work, no question about that. I dont use Facebook, but if you do, you might look around and see if he states why he isnt making any at the moment.
I just looked. Last post was on the 10th August last year. Nothing about why he's stopped. I followed anyway, just in case he starts up again in the future. Thanks again.

Ron R

Gosh that's a bit much for my taste.
I like these type of handles because of the amount of effort to make it look so different than just your basic knurled type. Once you own one no one else will see it more than likely for years. I guess it's my back ground as a machinist, welder & millwright. That handle is handmade and more than likely using the wax mold method that is just hard to master. Pouring molten brass is very hard to do from my past experiences with out getting porosity inclusions in the final results & then it is gold coated for the final finish.(work of art in my eyes)

Ron R

It's beautiful! Who's is it?
Sorry I missed your alert, I had to do a little back tracking on the site I found this one on.

Not sure about giving the site because this forum has rules for this sort of thing.
Just type or copy this on google
GrandRegalia Heraldic Gold Safety Razor Fleur De Lis Gift

Sorry I missed your alert, I had to do a little back tracking on the site I found this one on.

Not sure about giving the site because this forum has rules for this sort of thing.
Just type or copy this on google
GrandRegalia Heraldic Gold Safety Razor Fleur De Lis Gift
Thanks for the effort, Ron R. Much appreciated! :thumbsup:

Edit: So it's the world's most expensive DE89? But it's a real beaut! Only one left ...

Top Bottom