What's new

de-lurking; Newbie Check In

Been DE shaving since June 2010 and reading this site. Never joined the forum, figured how much could there be to read about shaving! Yet, find myself still checking in and reading the comments. So,finally joined.

In the year and a half of DE shaving, I find the biggest truth is YMMV, of course, having said that, YMMV on that.

Welcome. You will find some very helpful and knowledgeable people on here to answer any questions you may have

Hello there! yes, the site is centered around wetshaving, but it also provides a venue to vent / socialize, particularly when trying to discuss topics that 'non-virtual' friends aren't well versed in.

Welcome!

Welcome to B&B....you won't be disappointed, nor will you ever become bored, especially with the cast of characters and the in depth knowledge shared on this site.

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
SAPed:
Ah-ha!!!. So that's where you've been 'chillin' all this time have you now, but that's OK because now you're with us. :lol1:

Anyway, welcome aboard the B & B (besides being enrolled in the fictional, sacred and utopian Order of Shavedom). Please feel free to come up to the sun deck & 'sit-a-spell' and thank you for dis-engaging you're 'lurking device' (another member comes out from the mist).

proxy.php

Sounds like your off to a great start and yes, this Forum has the knowledge, ideas, and alround 'know-how' to assist in your Wet-Shaving experience. In a nut-shell...your 'gonna' love it here.

Q. What brand of shaving gear (razor, blades, brush[es] ect..), are you working with?
proxy.php

Although, you may not be additted yet (I think I'm holding up fairly well...with a few exceptions), because we all suffer (gladly and are doomed perhaps), from this shaving complusion (and other Acquisition Disorders), because at times..."Resistance is futile".
proxy.php

"Lead us not into temptation. Just tell us where it is; we'll find it". Sam Levenson

Please don't forget once you get time....please tell us a little about yourself in the Hall of Fame sub-forum.

Christopher :straight: "Laughter is the [shaving] brush that sweeps away the cobwebs of your heart." Mort Walker

Top Bottom