What's new

DE Handle question

Hello friends. Can someone tell me if an old Gillette Tech handle will fit on a new RazoRock German 37 Slant Razor Head. Thanks

Hello friends. Can someone tell me if an old Gillette Tech handle will fit on a new RazoRock German 37 Slant Razor Head. Thanks

proxy.php

Yep. Sure will

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

nemo

Lunatic Fringe
Staff member
I like the feel of ball end tech handles, that's a nice combo. I'll bet the fat tech handle would look pretty good, too!

Hello again Doug. I will be pairing it with a Gillette Tech Fat Handle Made in Canada Y4.. so 1953. Chrome and Gold two tone German 37 Slant . The head is new and only cost $13 US and was added to avoid shipping cost. I have never used a slant so I'm looking forward to the shave.

So then, the Razorock handle would fit a vintage Gillette head? I'm thinking a radio knob handle on a tech head for instance.

This reminds me of the scene in The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly when Chico is in the gun shop and using parts from several handguns to build his perfect pistol. I love that scene.

A change of plans. FYI, my Rockwell 6S handle fits on my 1953 and 1966 Travel Tech razor heads. When my brand new $11.95 RazoRock German 37 Slant (Head Only) from ItalianBarber arrives I will attach the Rockwell handle for the shave.

Top Bottom