What's new

DE blades available IN STORE!

Other folks might see DE blades available in stores on a regular basis, but this was the first I've seen since switching over:

20211108_141503.jpg

Here's a map of Meijer store locations.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
I believe those are Personna made for several chain stores.
I have some, pretty good blades.
The dispenser and blade bank is nice.

I know somebody on here who will want those Trac II carts right next to them. I Know where to get these exact 10 packs by the case, not worth it. Nice to see them individually.

Ha Ha, he stuck in well I was typing!

Edit: they are $3.50 per pack when purchased by the carton, so this is a good deal. They are made in Germany.

Last edited:
I didn't even recognize that the adjacent cartridges might be interesting to the members here. I'll try to remember to snap a photo of those with the price next time I'm in the store.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
If you Vets or Retired Military guys can shop at your local PX or Exchange, they carry these for a very reasonable price.

Image1.jpg

If made in Germany they are probably Edgewell Personnas. If made in Vietnam they are probably Dorcos. Those two companies seem to have the 'house brand' blade market in the US pretty much controlled. I find either pretty good for my beard at least so it's nice to find places that carry either.

If you Vets or Retired Military guys can shop at your local PX or Exchange, they carry these for a very reasonable price.

image1-jpg.1362464
If made in Germany they are probably Edgewell Personnas. If made in Vietnam they are probably Dorcos. Those two companies seem to have the 'house brand' blade market in the US pretty much controlled. I find either pretty good for my beard at least so it's nice to find places that carry either.
Almost broke with Feb GRUME because of these...

I figure these are roughly $.03 per shave
$1.49 (tax free) / 10 Personnas (Comfort Coated?), at 5 shaves per blade - YMMV

PX Edgewell Personnas.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom