-shower
-eshave oil

The Shave:
-Bowl Lather Stirling Sandalwood Shave Soap
-1 WTG
- .5 XTG
-1 ATG
-Pinaud Clubman Splash(sample)
-Biotherme homme razor relief(for a little moisture)
Result:
DFS++
2/10 Irritation
one baby weeper
what pain?

Notes:

Oh my, oh my. Saturday's shave was fantastic. If you are wondering why it took so many laps i think the first 40 got wasted since i took the edge off, stropped it, and it tested HHT 1, so I went back and started over. After all this I had a very plesant shave, only one little weeper. As for Mr. PC, wow, this stuff is fantastic. I immediately ordered a bottle of Classic, I also had a sample of the citrus musk, but I enjoyed the classic so very much. I also sprang for a bottle of DR Harris Sandalwood, so there will be updates of those to follow.

Entry #9:

Blade:
-TI Special C 6/8
Pre:
-80xDovo Red paste on a paddle strop
-100xTI Crox Green also on paddle
-20 Linen
-100 Leather

(HHT: 3)

Software/Process:
Prep:
-shower
-stand out in the rain for 10 minutes

The Shave:
-2 WTG
-1.5 ATG
-DR Harris Sandalwood A/S
Result:
DFS
6/10 Irritation
Here a nick, there a nick, everywhere a nick; NICKS.
Did I rub 50 grit on my face?

Notes:

Ow, uh, owwie, ouch, ^%*&^% OH MY THAT BURNS.

So right before i began to lather this morning the building fire alarm went off( False alarm, as usual). So my shower prep went totally to waste, especially since I stood out in the cold rain fro 10 minutes waiting to return. Not having timme to spare, I was forced to continue on where I left off. I let the lather sit on my face for a minute before remoistening, but after this shave, I don't think face prep was the problem. Either my sharpening(ref. paste above) job was done poorly(probably this), or I was rushed thanks to the alarm(yeah definetely this).

DR Harris deliciousness. Oh my this stuff is fantastic, Warm and sweet. I apparently put too much on though, as I was warned about my whore juice when I got to the office. I will have to be more careful as this stuff is absolutely delightful, my face does not feel to tight or dry, even with the scathing remains of a battlefield littered across my face.

Entry #10:

Blade:
-Boker Edelweiss
Pre:
-60 Leather

Software/Process:
Prep:
-Shower
-EJ Preshave Lotion

The Shave:
-2 WTG
-1.5 ATG
-DR Harris Sandalwood A/S
Result:
DFS++
1.5/10 Irritation
#Giggity

Notes:

A side of scotch and a good day! nothing like a clean close, pain free shave to give a lift to the day.

Top Bottom