What's new

Days off?

I shave in the evenings & usually take one night off on the weekend. Normally, it ends up being Friday night. But now & then it's Saturday evening - depending on what kind of plans we have lined up for the weekend.

I only shave Monday to Friday and then on Saturday and Sunday and public holidays...
I just like shaving so no days off to me. I did leave the house today before I had a shave or did my hair. I wanted to do a video of me using a 100 year old 7 O'clock service razor. Well as far as I can make out it's about 100 years old. It's s fine razor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I shave everyday, unless I'm staying home then I might skip a day. Like my SgtMaj always says "If you're going out you need to put a razor to your face."

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I usually shave daily; not because I have to, but that I want to! However, by choice, I don't shave are when I will be working on a Habitat for Humanity construction project.

I try to shave every day although, weirdly enough, on spring / summer mornings when I know I have yard work or any other sweat-inducing activities are planned, I'll skip. Following my wife around, pushing a grocery cart isn't all that strenuous so I'll take the time to be somewhat presentable on a Saturday morning.

I always regret it when I take a day off from shaving. I take that day off every few months, and am again reminded that I always regret it. I consider my faulty memory to be a sign of aging...

I used to shave everyday for many years. I really enjoyed it and it helps to cut down on the back log of soaps I have. Then late last year I needed shoulder surgery and couldn't shave for over 70 days as my shoulder recuperated and I went through PT.
I returned to shaving right before Christmas, but could only do it maybe twice a week. As I was able to shave more offen I discovered that my skin & bread have changed. My beard doesn't seem to grow back as fast as before the surgery & my face is much more sensitive to shaving now, so since Jan 2017 the most I shave is every other day.

i'll shave perhaps 4-5 days a week.
nice to skip a day or two!

proxy.php

Shaving is the highlight of my day. As a disabled veteran, I have the time and no excuse not to shave.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom